Chapter Eleven

(for the sake of the story, ender chests have unlimited space)

"Catch me"

Dream POV

I thought they were just on a walk, they've been gone for days, maybe even weeks, (a/n months babe months) I've lost all sense of time, sitting on her bed, expecting her to appear every time a small beam of light had seeped through her window. The bed had now become dusty, the usual white and f/n covers had layers of dust sitting around my figure. The whole house had become haunting without them, without her. This period has caused me to be alone with my thoughts. When we were younger, y/n had taken interest in flowers, she would spend her time picking them from the ground and making her way to her cottage and coming back in a few hours, all three of us were curious as to what she had been doing in those couple of hours, every time we had thought of an idea, it had always seemed wrong, and incomplete. So one day, I had decided to follow her, against George and Sapnap telling me to "leave her alone '' or "she deserves her privacy". Of course, she deserved privacy, but her visits to the outside world had become more frequent, she had become distant. I had become too worried that she had found other people, she didn't need us anymore. So I went, I followed her when she had left, the morning rain had come to stop, but she still clung to the handle of her umbrella, afraid of the rain falling onto the newly picked flowers. She then started to go through the basket, looking as if she had forgotten something, she then stopped and looked at me. Rage boiled in her eyes, she walked up to me, looked me in the eyes, and punched me in the face. I cringed at the thought of it, remembering how when I ran home, George and sapnap. She didn't come home for three hours after that. When she had come home, she looked into my eyes and said, "you fucked up my flowers' ' and continued to storm into her room. George quickly ran behind her while Nick sighed to himself and walked to the kitchen. I sat to myself, the pain throbbing in my cheek. Maybe I should not follow women into their houses while they try to have some privacy. Yeah, no shit. God, I'm an idiot, this was when I made the worst decision of my entire life, I thought that I should apologize, then decided to ditch the thought.

Thinking back about that, I never ended up apologizing, I walked over to my ender chest, I started to dig through it, random things have ended up in the box, spirits leash, string from our cat from when we were younger, said cats collar, other things, the diamond y/n had given me when we were younger, pressed flowers, amethyst shards (a/n imagine that it's 1.17 hehe), flower crowns, spare netherite ingots I didn't want people to take, the discs, y/n would kill me if she found out that I still had them, that I had traded fakes, but then again what did they expect, (yall idk were we're at with the lore, ignore everything I said about fucking bekerson and mars I was very naive four months ago, I am very sorry) the l'manburg people are naive, they trusted Eret, they trusted Sapnap, how could they be so idiotic? A sore in my stomach sprouted, I may have not eaten in ages, I slowly shuffled to the kitchen (NOT THE DANCE ISTG DON'T COME AFTER ME AAAA.. this is maddie five minutes after writing what I just said, I now have a gif of a slob shuffling to a kitchen imprinted in my mind, I hate myself) I pulled out the milk from the fridge, opened the cap and smelt it, it was not off yet. I then took out the minecraft lucky charms (not me trying to be funny and quirkyyyy /j) I poured the milk, then the cereal (idk he just seems like that kinda guy), remembering how y/n used to piss around about it, how I was a quote-unquote psychopath, I personally thought that the other way around was weird but that's okay. Eating felt nice, also having a glass of water, made me feel kind of better I guess (hydrate pls). That's when I made the worst decision of my life, going on a walk. If I was going to miss people, I may as well miss them properly. This is when I noticed something was up, there were cobblestone roads-? No tracks, there were cobblestone tracks everywhere. I had decided that I should walk across them, follow them, seeing where they went. (I HAVE FIGURED OUT THE LORE, FROM NOW LORE WILL BE INSERTING YOU BUT STARTING AT THE "I killed dream and it changed everything" TOMMY VIDEO WOOO GO OFF MADDIE, anything I've said which happen before this video didn't happen). I continued walking on them, they didn't seem sturdy, they could break at any second. I was coming up to one of Tommy's houses, remembering what had happened there when I was young.

FLASHBACK TIME WOWOWOWOWOWOWO

'Woah, look it's the ocean, ' Nick said to Dream before running into the water, followed by George. y/n, against all of our wishes, had decided to stay home, they didn't like the sand that much, as it was a beach there was a lot of sand. She had said it was a bit too grainy, but George was set on going to the beach today, y/n had seemed kinda upset that we weren't gonna stay at home today, I slightly smiled at her sympathetically before leaving with the rest. We had a great day at the ocean. George was screaming at Sapnap because he went into the ocean without reapplying his sunscreen after eating the lunch y/n had made. She wasn't the best chef at the time. Sometimes I wonder what life would've been-

FLASHBACK END

*gets hit by train cutely*

~3rd person~

The speakers blared, a siren, before the announcer had spoken across the lands, "Dream was run over by TommyInnit".

Down at the town center, everyone erupted in surprise, many people had tried to come across Dream, he was unbeatable, but he died from getting run over by a TRAIN? the announcer spoke again, "this is strike one". As if before wasn't loud, the town started yelling, speculations had gone around about how many lives he had left, when you're under the age of 13, you have an unlimited amount of lives, but when you turn 14, this time is gone, the years of youth are called, golden period, this was a treasured time for beings.

~tommy innit pov~

"DREAM? DREAM?!! YOU'RE GONNA GET HIT B-" the sirens blared, I zoned out, that was until, Strike 1, he's only on strike one- HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN? At this time I was only on strike one, but it had only been a year and a bit since the golden period had ended. I jumped out of the minecart, to collect his items, this is when it had hit me, the perfect time to get my discs back.

HI BESTIES HOW ARE YOU, SO UM I KINDA DID THIS AND I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT KINDA SUCKS BUT AT LEAST I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO, EXPECT A FEW MORE CHAPTERS COMING OUT BECAUSE I START HOLIDAYS AND I'M IN LOCKDOWN SO I HAVE NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT WRITE AND WATCH DSMP LORE SO I THOUGHT, WHY NOT COMBINE THOSE AND WRITE FOR YALL :DD I'M REALLY PROUD BECAUSE THIS ONE WENT OVER 1000 WORDS WHICH IS A FIRST FOR THIS BOOK SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT YOUR FRIENDS OR WHATEVER TO SEE YOU COMMENT ON SOMETHING AS EMBARRASSING AS THIS, WHATEVER, ALSO FRANKIE IF UR SEEING THIS FUCK OFF OMFG, BYE ILYY :))

oh um hi, I just wanted to say that around now, y/n won't be AS an important character, because as you can see with some other fanfictions that she is usually "stolen" by Dream SMP or L'manburg and it's a bit repetitive, I wanted to focus a bit more on Dream and Tommy's character for a little, because obviously they both have a lot of character development in later areas and I wanted to express on that. But we'll ofc have some y/n content because we love y/n,

1351 words.