Chapter Ten

Dude what is this burst of motivation, ok, so. I'll probably update on weekends in Australian times.

"One day we could love each other again, and I

could love myself, the way you loved me"

(this was an extract from a piece of poetry from a wattpad, the link for the story will be in my "highly suggested" reading list)

Dream POV

5 HOURS LATER

I hadn't seen her today, where is she, where the fuck is y/n. Thoughts like this raced in my mind.

Did she die-

That one thought, stopped me dead in my tracks, she's dead. Thoughts like that couldn't depart from my mind, the thought of y/n gone, my y/n, not being here, not being alive. Before long I was at the house, our house. Walking in it was deadly quiet, the quiet tune of George playing the violin, which I would usually be greeted with, was not present. Maybe he was sleeping. But then again, George would be considered nocturnal. He wouldn't be asleep at 3 in the morning.

-----------------------------

George POV

I have never felt this free, running around with y/n and Nick. I was getting lost in my thoughts while Nick fell over. y/n was on the floor next to him, I couldn't tell if she was laughing, or crying. Maybe even both, she looked happy, without Dream, in fact, we all were, happy, I mean.

While we were walking, I noticed we weren't going to l'manburg, I immediately asked her about this, she turned to me and explained, "I figured that Dream would look for you if we were in such an obvious place, I'm taking you to my old home, it's comfortable there, I promise I'll come to you every day." Now this sounded awfully suspicious, but I ignored it, y/n wouldn't do something like that.

Soon enough we reached her small cottage, none of us had been here, she liked to keep parts of her life private, once Dream had tried to follow her, she called him a creep and punched him in the face, he deserved it. The cottage was beautiful, small, but still beautiful, it was so, y/n. I loved it, Nick did as well, he ran into the house and fell onto the couch, I then realized that we were walking for a very long time, y/n had bags under her eyes, she was tired. "You can stay here tonight, I mean, it is your house." She smiled at me, nodding her head slightly and slowly walking into the house, almost collapsing, before falling asleep on the couch.

424 words

I apologize for this chapter being rushed, idk I didn't feel like it this time, but I still wanted to upload it for you. I'm writing a chapter now so it might be a tiny bit longer mwah mwah.