Chapter Five

"Stranger, who knows all my secrets, can pull me apart and break my heart"

~A few chapters ago~

"y/n is the kinda person, who you'd trust with your life," George said to me, staring into my soul, dead serious. I looked into the distance, sighing. "I know". He really loved her, that boy. Not even in a romantic way, he just loved her. It would kill him to see her broken.

~y/n POV~

-Present-

We were walking back to the house, that little bitch took the long way. He seemed mad. Like really, really mad. I wouldn't be mad if he was the one who ran away. I stopped walking, a sharp pain in my foot. I stepped on something (a/n yeah no shit sherlock). He just continued to walk as I started to feel the blood loss. I coughed slightly indicating that I was hurt or either wanting to talk. His head immediately snapped to me, he was crying. But that quickly changed to a bored, over it kinda expression after rubbing his eyes. "What do you want?" he asked, his voice laced with hate. "I stepped on a blade, I'm bleeding". You could barely feel the pain, but it still felt odd. He walked over to you, eyebrows raised before picking you up and continuing to walk home as if it was the most common gesture in the world. (Bridal style? Haha yes.)

~Dream POV~

-Two hours later-

She was asleep, obviously, that really is the only thing y/n can do. George was in his room, and Sapnap was still sleeping on the couch. (a/n, ok you know the bed from the design chapters- all the beds are double, so try to imagine that). I slowly walked up the stairs, careful to not drop her or wake her up. I carefully placed her in her bed before returning to my own room to change into something else. (a white shirt and sweatpants). I also slid into the bed with her, holding her close, before I could lose her again.

-Next day-

I woke up to y/n holding me in her arms, above me. My face was squashed in her chest and her arms secure around me. I had cried during the night, I had the after cry feeling. I felt her hands slowly stroke (?) my hair. I smiled about this before she yawned, making me fall off the bed. She giggled, still tired. We stayed like that for a while, myself on the floor and her facing me from the bed, smiling. This, it was this. It was her smile that made me love her. Like a potion, it could manipulate anything. To do, anything.

-FLASHBACK-

-14 YEARS AGO-

"y/n!" I yelled from across the forest, I'd lost her. Nick would be so mad. I thought. I came across a clearing in the forest, I saw her, her long h/c hair, flowing in the wind, as she stood in awe, of the house in front of her.

507 WORDS

I'm writing a new chapter because this one is deadly short. I went to a carnival today and we were there for nine hours. Kill me now. We are getting votes and followers now. Very pog, thank you! <3

-Maddie x <3