Chapter Seven

"It feels like flying, but maybe we're dying"

DREAM POV

She was sitting with Tubbo when I saw her again, they were talking, she looked, shocked. She looked in the direction I was standing but still not noticing me. She looked back at Tubbo, continuing to look through the f/c bag she had brought along. She zipped up the bag before helping the boy up and walking in the direction of their house.

TUBBO POV

Poor y/n. She was oddly quiet considering her normal, loud personality around us. She was beaten up about it, I could tell. Her h/c hair was flying behind us from the wind. (for the sake of the story you'll be 5'8 because you'll be around the same height as tubbo and the height difference wouldn't be weird with dream). We arrived quickly at the cottage and y/n just fell straight to the couch. Tommy from the kitchen looked at me confused. I grabbed his wrist and took him into Wilbur's room.

"What's up with her?" Tommy hissed at me, pointing to the living room where she was resting. I hung my head, "I told her'. I looked back up at him. He looked disappointed in me, he sighed before walking out the room and up the stairs, most likely to go into his own bedroom. I quickly rushed out and sat next to y/n. Her light snoring was the only thing heard in the large living room. I smiled at her, she was like an older sister to me, not the demonic type, the chill, kinda weird best friend type. I could tell her anything I wanted to and still trust her with that information forever.

3RD PERSON

Wilbur slammed the door when coming home, waking up y/n who was left alone on the couch. He went into the kitchen to quickly prepare a meal before going to rest, when he saw you on the couch, peacefully sleeping, he smiled to himself, something he could never get over was a small crush from when he'd met you. After finishing his meal and putting away the dishes he went over to y/n, quickly lifting her up to take her to her own bedroom. 

422 words

A/N

Get this, I'm not bothered anymore but then again I like writing so I'll still post but then fuck an uploading schedule, but I'll start another chapter rn. in the holidays I'll probably start bulk updating, and right now I'm kinda in a slump so uh yeah! thank you for the odd amounts of reads on this book! muah muah love you lots reader/ y/n