Chapter One

"In which y/n decides that not joining l'manburg was the best option"

For some reason, all the other y/ns think that joining their non-biological younger brothers in making a new nation just to be captured back by an angry green man is their way to go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all were friends before l'manburg, probably during the start as well, it always was dream, sapnap George and I. Of course, talking to Tommy and Tubbo would usually be the highlight of my day but after I declined their invitation to join l'manburg they had cut all ties, "life ruining" Dream had commented when we had got back to the community house. He would never admit it but he was also troubled by the fact that Wilbur, one of our friends, decided to start a whole new nation on his land.

I was snapped back to reality when Sap came in, not being as close as we were to the "l'manburgians" as we were. He couldn't really understand the misery we were feeling.

Sapnap - Are you alright? George wanted me to talk to you.

y/n - I'm alright I just need time to process it.

I've known him for a long time, Sapnap I mean. We were both born in the same village. We were really close, a brother and sister bond until he had met dream and George in a spruce forest, he immediately clicked with the man in the mask whereas I had gotten closer with George, even when we were younger he was a giggly mess, trying to piss of dream by calling him clay, sprinkling dirt into dreams hood, he really was the annoying younger sibling.

But it always had been him, even with the extremely close friendship with George he'd be the one who caught your eye. George would tease you about it for hours on end while the other boys were practicing how to fish with your father.

-third person-

The peaceful silence between you and the younger boy didn't have an inch of awkwardness in it, he was studying one of the new enchanted books dream had found in a desert temple that he had found around a week ago. You were trying to memorize the recipes for different potions that would be needed next time Dream would have his own "Dora the explorer adventure" as George would call it.

 You heard a small thud, he had fallen off the bed. You smiled to yourself as you heard the front door bang shut followed by a crash and a line of swears, Dream, he'd come home. You checked the time, 10:30 pm, it wasn't very late nor early but for Dream, too early, more clashes came from downstairs, more likely his armor and weapons. You heard slight snores coming from Sapnap and then footsteps gradually becoming louder as Dream rushed up the stairs.

-First Person-

You snuggled back into your bedsheets, leaving Sap on the floor, pretending to be asleep. The footsteps had stopped and the door had creaked open, "y/n?" You heard a particularly tired voice croak, you turned over, looking him in the eyes, he didn't have his mask on, per usual. He had taken off his signature lime green sweater and tied it around his waist like a middle school teenager. "Are you awake?" Being too tired to talk after such a miserable day you just put a thumbs up. He chuckled and pushed Sapnap to the side, still lightly snoring.

He sat on the side of your bed and laid his head on your pillow. He stayed like that for about 30 seconds smiling until you pushed his face with the palm of your hand. He looked almost offended as he slid into the bed wrapping his arms around you. He always was like this, a helpless flirt, well then again, you were as well. You run your fingers through his hair and silently slept with him for a bit.

(A/N - no smut I swear )

Soon enough you kicked him off the bed, him and Sap were just lying on the ground together. You grabbed your polaroid camera from your bedside table and took a shot of them together. Right before you had fallen asleep yourself.

719 words (not including side note)

~SIDE NOTE~

Well, first chapter pog I guess, just to be clear y/n and dream are not together he's just like that. She's seen his face but we'll get into that later :) Thank you for reading

xx

<3 Maddie