Chapter Three

Forgot to mention that it swears-

"In which dream gets pissed because y/n is a baddie"

It was cold, unreasonably cold. George screeched from his room, meaning that something very exciting happened, and because there was no yelling following after, Dream wasn't in the house. y/n heard the screaming continue but slowly decreasing in sound, she then heard the door slam shut. That is when she decided that getting out of bed would be the best option. Just getting out of the bed, the reason why George was extremely excited was revealed, it was snowing. He was on the front lawn of the house in his usual shirt and jeans rolling around in the snow, he was freezing most likely. Stupid ass mothe- another figure had run into the snow, Sapnap, also just in a shirt and jeans. y/n smiled to herself, seeing how childish they were. She quickly grabbed cloaks and towels for them before running outside to join them.

~1ST PERSON~

George and Sapnap were in the middle of a snowball fight when you had finally exited the house. George had, well, lost. He immediately started to sook and run up to you to hug you, complaining that the other male had severely hurt him. Sapnap rolled his eyes and shook his head. George had unlatched off you when he thought Sap had thrown a block of snow at him, his neck snapped to him, but he saw Dream instead. His whole expression just dropped, seeing the masked man, he ran for his life, knowing he had somehow pissed off the taller man. You fiddled with your fingers as Sap had walked over to you to collect a towel. "In the name of dresus it's cold today" (a/n see what I did there 🙉) You smiled at him, your little bitch face, "yeah, I wonder why". He wasn't himself, he looked worried. Something to do with l'manburg probably. "I should visit Tommy and Tubster soon" you'd thought aloud, but you knew you'd said the wrong thing when his expression changed from slightly worried to guilty. "You can't really do that anymore, independence and shit''. You sighed, if it was one thing you wanted them to not do, it would be them screwing over your social life.

~Dream POV~

-meanwhile-

Chasing George was like farming wheat, it took a while, but you'll eventually get the desired result. In this case, catching him. He was, by far, the closest to y/n. He would know anything I would need to get to know her. I had finally caught him, we laughed together for around 10 minutes before he asked the dreadful question, "Is this all because you like y/n ?"

~Your POV~

-10 minutes later-

They hadn't gotten home yet and it was still snowing lightly. Sap was spread out on the couch hugging the cushions and the blanket he had brought downstairs for himself.  I was bored, bored out of my mind. So I decided to do what I did best, pissing people off.

I wrote a little note, talking about how I wasn't happy here and how I had decided to leave.

I quickly ran upstairs to collect a bag full of clothes before making my way into l'manburg.

~Georges POV~

-2 hours later-

He really did care for her, but in his defense, who didn't? y/n was probably the only person I could trust, she just gave off that vibe, she wasn't emotionless nor was she extremely open. She was perfect. It would suck to fall for her. It was awkwardly quiet on the way home in the snow but soon enough we were home.

Sapnap was lying down on the couch, asleep. y/n was nowhere to be found, which was normal, probably in her room. Dream had some nerve, going up there. He ran up the stairs to her room.

"George, GEORGE!"

What does he want now?
'SHE ISN'T UP HERE!"

Woah, 666 words

In memory of the satan shoes ig-

Just wanted to say thank you! :)

-Maddie xx <3