Celebration Time: Chai With Mitravinda (Season II)!

Hello, my lovely friends! It's your Mitra here :)

Why am I here addressing you, and not your author? It's because...DaanveerPutri crossed 50K reads! Again, a huge milestone for this journey, beyond the expectations of Geitha or myself.

Let us begin with a message from your Author friend, before I take the floor again!

***Message from Geitha:

My heartfelt thank you to all my amazing readers for the consistent love and support you've been showering on this heartwarming journey of DaanveerPutri. The achievement of this milestone would not have been possible without you all. Looking forward to continuing this storytelling journey with you all, as we uncover more layers and turns to the plot!

With that, allow me to turn it over to Mitra once more!

Alright, my lovely friends! Since many of you enjoyed our celebration last time, and Geitha had promised to organize a similar one with the next big milestone reached....let's get ready for 'Chai with Mitravinda Season 2!'

But, with a twist, brought by one of the most unexpected global challenges of your time – the Covid-19 Pandemic.

What do I mean by 'twist?' 

Unfortunately, the world still has travel restrictions. And my Ashwineya Uncles are nowhere near allowing me to travel to your time in the midst of such a catastrophic virus, unwitnessed by any from our timeline.

So unlike last time, I will not be visiting during this celebration. However, we'll still be having a 'virtual one' (as Geitha likes to call it).

How will that work, you ask? Very simple! 

Just comment your questions, queries, and messages for me in the comment section below, which Geitha will then compile for me to go through. And once we review the ones that come through, we'll create another post with my answers! 

**Please do provide adequate time, for the differences in timeline between Kaliyug and Dwaparyug**

For those of you who had participated the last time, this is not something new for you! 

But, for the new readers who may be wondering what you can possibly ask me – see below for some ideas!

**Simple - Ask me anything that comes to your mind!**

*Any questions or comments you may have for me (can be about anything – my actions, my relationships with other characters in the story, etc.). 

Especially, after the cyclone of emotions we've all experienced with the journey of exploring my Brother's Diary and the series of reflections it has given rise to!

· Keep in mind - I will not be revealing much of the future plot, as only the author knows that!

*Themes and concepts explored in the story thus far

*Traits of mine that you admire or reflect upon

*Comments or questions you'd like to pose to the members of my family

***On a positive note, since I'm situated within the palace during this session, I have access to all royal family members you may have questions for!

That is all for now, my friends. I'm beyond excited to see what questions you'll be bringing forth for me!

Till then, take care.

Loads of love from,

Mitra & Geitha (Your Author Friend)