"Where is Vision's body?"

"SWORD. Why?"

"Headquarters? Where's that?"

"I'll send you coordinates as soon as you tell me why the heck you want to know where his body is"

"There might be a way that I can bring him back"

"Sending you coordinates now. Be careful"

"Thanks Fury" 

She hung up, and a second later she got the coordinates for SWORD Headquarters. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Tony. We have a mission."

"We do?"

"Yes"

"Fury?"

"No. Me"

"What is it?"

"Not telling. I just need you, Peter, and Wanda."

"Ok. I don't resume that you're going to tell me where we're going"

"Nope. And we don't need to suit up. Just wear casual clothes"

Astrid left the room, and soon, they were in a car, and they reaches SWORD headquarters. 

"Why are we at SWORD?"

"No questions. Walk" 

Everyone walked into SWORD, and Tony convinced the reception lady for them to talk to Tyler Hayward. 

"What are you doing here, Stark?"

"We would like to see Vision's body. Please"

Tyler sighed. "Fine"

He led them to a room, where Vision's body was on an experiment table. 

"Can we have privacy, please?" Astrid asks

Tyler looked at all of them, and left the room. 

"Why are we here?" Peter asked.

Astrid did not answer. 

She opened her palm she collected the mind stone's energy that her body had stored when she controlled it during the experiments. She collected it in a small ball in her hand, and her eyes started glowing yellow. 

Tony, Wanda, and Peter's eyes widened. 

Astrid put her hand to Vision's forehead, where the mind stone used to be, and Vision's body started to regain it's color. Astrid smoothed Vision's forehead, and her knees bended, but Peter was there to catch her

"Astrid!" 

Astrid put her hand to her head. "I'm fine, I'm fine" She grabbed onto Peter's arm, and stood up shakily. Peter put his arm around her back, and Astrid did the same. She looked at Vision's body, and saw that it was slowly gaining it's color. 

And soon, it regained it color completely, and he started breathing. He opened his eyes, and looked around the room, and sat up. He saw Wanda. 

"Wanda"

"Vision"

Vision got off the table and hugged Wanda tightly. 

"Vision. Is it really you?"

"It's really me"

Wanda hugs Vision tightly. 

"How is this possible?"

"When Bruce was doing some experiments, I controlled a ray shot from the mind stone. And my body stored it. I asked Strange if I could infuse it into Vision. And he said that it could work. And I hacked into Tony's phone, sent Fury's number to my phone, asked him where Vision's body was, and here we are"

"HE TOLD YOU?!"

"Yeah"

"Willingly?"

"Well, I had to tell him what I was planning, but yes"

"Wow"

Wanda hugs Astrid. "Thank you" She whispers into her ear. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Final chapter next

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS

Assemble