Infinity War Part 11

As Thanos studies the gauntlet, with all the infinity stone, a massive bolt of lightning strikes him, digging him into the ground and grinding him back four meters. Thor arrived, eyes glowing with power, stooping down from the sky like a bird of prey. Thor pauses his attack, reverses his position, raises Stormbreaker above his head and hurls it. 

Thanos fires the whole might of the gauntlet against it, but it only creates a rainbow-like bow-shock, not slowing the ax as it slams right into Thanos' chest. 

Thor lands in front of Thanos, who is down on one knee.

"I told you. You'd die for that!" Thor says, reffering to the death Heimdall

He takes hold of the back of Thanos's head and forces Stormbreaker deeper into his chest, staring angrily into his eyes while Thanos cries out in pain.

"You should have...you...you should have gone for the head!"

Thanos raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers. *Snap*

"NO!" Thor yells. 

"What did you do?" Thor asks. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Thanos says nothing, as he uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker behind on the ground. 

Steve stumbles into the clearing, holding his left side. "Where'd he go? Thor...where'd he go?" 

"Steve?" 

Steve turns to look at Bucky. 

Bucky suddenly stumbles over, drops his gun and collapses into ashes, much to Steve's shock, he walks over and touches the ground where Bucky's ashes evaporated. 

T'Challa disintegrates into dust. Wakandan soldiers turn to dust. 

Wanda and Sam also turn to dust

And Loki looks at his hands as he turns to dust. 

_________________________________________________

The three remaining Guardians and Avengers collect themselves, Mantis props up Star-Lord, Peter helps Tony to his feet, Drax and Nebula manage to limp on their own, and Astrid was next to Peter. 

"Something's happening" Mantis says. She quickly disintegrates into ashes. 

Quill looks behind him as he sees Drax disintegrate. 

Quill stares at Tony in horror. 

"Steady Quill" Tony says as he stares panicked at the slowly fading Quill. 

Quill also gets disintegrated into ashes. 

"Tony" 

Tony turns to look at Strange. 

"There was no other way"

Strange get turned into dust. 

"Peter?"

Peter turns to look at Astrid. "No..." Peter whispers

Peter walks towards Astrid and hugs her. 

Astrid turns to dust, and Peter stays there, and wraps his arms around his body, and cries softly. 

He stops crying, as he feels weird. 

Tony looks around at the planet. 

Peter soon realizes that he's fading away. "Mr. Stark?"

Tony stares horried at Peter. 

"I-I don't feel so good" 

Tony was trying to remain calm, his voice shaking as he looks at Peter in terror. "You're all right?"

Peter is stumbling and terrified. "I don't know what's-- I don't know what's happening. I don't --" 

Peter falls into Tony's arms, clutching him tight while beginning to cry. 

"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go..."

There is a short silence before Peter speaks again. 

"I'm sorry"

Peter disintegrates into ashes in Tony's arms. 

Tony falls forward from the lack of weight in his arms, before staring at his hands in disbelief. 

"He did it" Nebula says

Tony mourns silently at the loss of Peter and Astrid. 

_________________________________________________

Steve, Thor, Rhodey, Nat, Bruce, and Rocket are left mourning near Vision's dead bosy. Steve turns over Vision's bleaches corpse as Nat runs up to the other survivors. 

"What is this? What the heck is happening?" Rhodey asks 

"Oh, God" Steve says

_________________________________________________

Next chapter coming soon. 

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS 

Assemble