The New Avenger Part 2

Tony's P.O.V

We recently located a HYDRA research base near Sokovia. We quickly make a plan and attack. It looks like a castle.

"Wow. That's gonna be easy to bring down" I say.

"Sir, it seems the base is protected by an invisible shield" FRIDAY said. 

"Hey guys, tiny change of plans, there's a force field"

"Alright, let's land, start fighting, and you'll figure out the force field" Bruce says

"Wow , you're excited"

"The big guy wants to fight"

"..."

"Alrighty" I say. 

I walk to the open hatch of the Quinjet. Rhodey lands the jet. Peter, Wanda, Vision, Thor, and Rhodey all load out of the jet. I wait for Bruce to turn into the hulk (which happens quicker than usual today) and once he does he looks at me. 

"Hulk" I say

He huffs as he looks at me with green eyes. 

I point to the sky.

"Smash"

He smiled and jumps into the air while I figure the force field out. And I do. I can hear the other's grunts and yells through the comms.

"Hey Mr. Stark there are a lot -ah- of- GET AWAY!- bad people" says Peter. 

"I know kiddo, just keep at it. Web 'em up" I say. 

"Ok -GAHHHH! Someone take care of that bunk!"

I hear Hulk roaring and I see him jump.

"Thanks Big guy" I hear peter say.

"Stark"

"Yep" I recognize that female voice with an accent as Wanda. 

"If this is like the research base that I think it is, I think it's best that I come with you"

"Wait, What?"

"Stark I was kept in one of these. I've been to every base. I know what they are holding here. Weapons. Not just machines, but there are people here like me who have been experimented on. Some by force and not choice"

I ponder on this for a moment, and as I am, I'm able to remove the force field. 

"Alright Wanda, you're coming with me"

I don't receive a verbal response. What I do receive is a view of Wanda flying up out of the forest and into the sky. We enter the building after knocking out the HYDRA guys out. 

"Mr. Stark" I hear a robotic but British male voice say. 

"Yes Vision?"

"What would you like us todo?"

"At this point I think Wanda should take the lead"

"Knock out all the guys you see. Stay outside. When I give the signal get ready to run. Trust me" Says Wanda. 

"Alright" I hear Vision say. 

"GAH! OH, MoTHer of DRAgOns! that- AH! NO! Stay AwAY! Round house kick! Webs! More Webs! Webs with a kick! Webs with a -gah- huh!- GOTCHA! Bye Mr. Criminal!"

"Peter are you ok?" I ask.

"Uh, I may or may not have gotten slightly, and I repeat - Imayhavegottenslightlystabbed" he says very quickly, but after my many times talking with Peter I understand what he is saying. 

"WHAT???" 

"It's Ok. It's not that big and I put a web over it and it stopped bleeding. It's fine. I'm fine. No need to freak out."

Oh this kid will be the death of me. 

"Ok. If you're sure"

I enter the building with Wanda and she leads me to a room full of equipment and tech. Wanda quickly scans the room with glowing red eyes. 

"Destroy it all" she says. 

I say no more as I blast everything up. 

We continue doing that for every room that has weapons and technology until there is none left. 

"Alright. Let's get out of here" I say

"No" Wanda says

I turn to look at her

"We're not done"

_________________________________________________________

AVENGERS!

Assemble