The New Avenger Part 24

Oh my gosh guys, I LOVED LOKI! I love that we got to see him CRY! He's never cried before! And we see him cry over his MOM!!!! AUGHHHH I'M CRYING! 

But like, WHHHAAAAAATTTT? 

Ok, so you know how when Loki looked inside the cabinet and saw the infinity stones, well, I counted them, and there was no time stone. I mean, I could have seen wrong, but I didn't see it. And wouldn't there be many tesseracts? But there was only one, and that was the one that Loki was holding. 

Anyway, I could be wrong. 

Back to the story. 

NOTE: This chapter was based on one of my readers, total credits to her, her ideas were awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________

"OH MY GODS ASTRID ARE YOU OK?!" Loki practically yelled. 

"Brother, I thought she was a secret" Thor said

"I'm confused, what was a secret? What's a secret?!" Peter asked confused

"NOTHING!" Aria yelled

"Aria, tell us the truth, who is Astrid?" Wanda said calmly

"Ummmm, me?"

"Is that a question or a statement?" Rhodey asked

"A statement?" Aria said/asked

"BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE ARIA!" Practically everyone in the room said(except Thor, Loki, and Aria.)

Hulk was back to Bruce, so it was no longer Hulk in the room, but Bruce. 

*wince* "Um, so actually my birth name is Astrid... Lokidottir"

Everyone in the room except the Asgardians: 

"WHAAT?" Peter yelled as Loki helped Aria stand up

"YOUR A LOKIDOTTIR?" Tony yelled

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I just, didn't know what you guys would say."

Loki handed her her shirt and she put it on. 

"Wait, so that means, your a goddess?" Tony asked 

"Yeah. In a way. I'm a third goddess"

"Third?" Bruce asked. 

"Let's go in the living room and I'll explain everything. From the moment I was born."

Everyone walked to the living room, the broken window forgotten. 

Once everyone had sat down on the couches, Aria sat down next to Loki, who sat down next to Thor. 

Aria sighed. 

"Ok, explain. From the top" Wanda said

"I'll let fath- I mean, Loki, take it from here"