Infinity War Part 8

Peter sees Mantis with far too much air under her. 

"Oh gosh!" Peter yells

He jumps and wraps his arms and legs around her, extending his spider legs to form a roll cage for a safe landing. 

Thanos kicks Drax off his right leg and into Nebula and Star Lord, knocking him down. He yanks on the Crimson bands holding his right hand to throw Doctor Strange for away, and swats away Tony and his repulsor shots. Nebula, Star lord, and Drax jump up and charge at Thanos, but he fires a pulse of indigo energy at them that knocks them all completely unconscious. 

Astrid goes back at him, flying in, controlling all the dust that was in the area, and blew it towards Thanos, but he managed to his her with energy from the Power Stone. 

Tony zooms back in, his nanite arm cannon manifested, and is head-butted to the ground. Thanks looks at him for a second, then raises his left hand that had the gauntlet towards Titan's moon. Tony stares, shocked. Thanos uses a combination of the Power and Space Stones to brake the surface of the moon. Tony flies out of the way but is brought down by a chunk of moon about the size of a baseball field, slamming him into the ground. The Guardians go flying into the air. 

The Guardians are currently floating and dealing with the gravitic aftermath of the dumping of the chuck of moon. 

The Guardians, (and Astrid) are currently unconscious, and flying upwards uncontrollably, and debris and massive rocks are floating in all directions. Peter is equipped to handle this physically, but he is freaking out internally. 

Peter webs Mantis. "I got you! I got you!" He grabs Drax, securing both of them to something that is currently not floating. "AUGH! Sorry I can't remember anybody's names!". He webs Star-Lord and Astrid, and web them to where Mantis and Drax were. 

The Cloak puts Doctor Strange down on a relatively stable outcrop as Thanos extricates himself from the rubble. 

Strange makes a few passes with his hands, making the familiar golden magic filigree circles, and slams his hands down on the rock in front of him until it reaches Thanos, which sends him flying, but he uses the erratic gravity to keep control and fire back a blast from the Power Stone. 

Strange blocks the purple plume with a wall of Mirror Dimension, which he pushes back at Thanos. He breaks the wall with the Power Stone, and suctions the magic into a miniature black hole with the Space Stone, volleying it back at Strange. Strange raises a shield and changes the dark energy into a swarm, of aqua butterflies which return to Thanos.  

Before he can react, Strange levitates and invokes the Images of Ikonn, giving him arms like a Hindu deity before dozens of Strange replications rush away, forming a circular wall around Thanos. 

They all cast magical cords, wrapping around Thanos' torso, arms and hands, he struggles to close his fist, but he manages to use the Soul and Power Stones to reveal the real Strange among the copies. Reality and Space pull Strange forward, Thanos grabbing him by the throat.

Strange grabs futilely at Thanos' hand. 

"You're full of tricks, wizard"

"No!" Strange says as Thanos reaches for the Eye of Agamotto

Thanos snaps the Eye off its chain. "Yet you never once used your greatest weapon"

He crushes it in his bare hand. "A fake"

He throws Strange hard enough the Strange's head hits stone and passes out

_________________________________________________

Next Chapter coming soon

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe

AVENGERS

Assemble