ENDGAME Part 6

Thor was in New Asgard, when he makes Valkyrie Queen. Thor leaves with the Guardians. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Steve returns all the stones, and when he comes back, he is old. 

He gives Sam the shield. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Astrid was in Tony's house, in the guest room, in the bed. 

She was asleep, and Peter was next to her, holding her hand. Tony was on the other side of the bed, reading a book. 

"Mnnnnnnn"

Astrid weakly squeezes Peter's hand

"Astrid?"

Tony puts his book down, and leans closer to the bed. 

Astrid's eyes open just, and she looks at Peter, and then at Tony. 

"Ptr. Tny" She mumbles. And she suddenly coughs.

Tony quickly grabs the cup of water from the bedside table and Peter helps Astrid sit up. Tony puts the cup to Astrid's lips, and tilts it. Astrid drinks about half of the water.

"Thank you" Astrid says softly.

"How do you feel?" Tony asks

"I feel good. How are you?"

"I'm great. Better than ever. Thanks to you"

"I thought you couldn't heal" Peter says

"I thought I couldn't. But, when you were, well, saying goodbye, I saw a gash on my arm, and I remembered our conversation about healing. And how we said that we're not going to test that. Well, I thought it was a perfect moment to test it. I healed the gash on my arm. So, I healed Tony. I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but it was worth a shot."

"Think you can get up?" Tony asks

"I think so" Astrid sits up and slowly gets up, and she stumbles, and Peter catches her. 

"Woah, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." 

Peter held her arm, and Tony came around and put his arm around her back. They walked downstairs to the kitchen, where she found everyone. 

She found Wanda, Clint, Bruce, Sam, Rhodey, Loki, Pepper, and Morgan. 

"Pete, I'd like you to meet Morgan"

Morgan runs up and hugs Peter's legs.

"Are you my big brother that daddy always talks about?"

Everyone's head turn to look at Tony, who blushes. Peter looks back at Morgan and kneels down. 

"Yes. I am" Peter says

Morgan hugs Peter tightly. 

Then Morgan looks at Astrid. "Are you my cousin?"

Tony blushes even more. 

Astrid kneels down slowly. "Yes. It's so nice to meet you"

Morgan giggles and hugs her, and then she backs away and stares at Astrid. 

"You have wings!"

"I do"

"Are you a bird?"

Everyone giggles. 

"No."

"What are you?"

"I'm a human, a cool creature called a frost giant, and a goddess"

"Like Thor? And Loki?"

"Yes. Loki is my dad"

"Cool! Can you turn into a fros gian?(Not a typo, this is how Morgan said it)

Astrid rolled her head and she turned into her frost giant form. 

"Wooaaahhh" Morgan said. "Cool!"

"Shall we eat?" Tony asks

Morgan grabs Astrid's and Peter's hands. She led them to the table and Peter and Astrid sat next to Morgan. 

Everyone sat down at the table and ate

________________________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter coming 

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe

AVENGERS

Assemble