The New Avenger Part 16

Ok, Part 16, get ready. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's P.O.V

As I walked to school, all I could think about was the fact that Aria beat Wanda. And Wanda wasn't mad. Well, I guess I should have expected it. Wanda would never be mad at anyone she cares about. She never got mad at me even if I didn't tell anyone I was sick and I went to school. 

Which is where I am going right now. I'm talking with Ned (Or, well, Ned is talking to me about a Lego Death star set.) Aria is talking with her friends, Bella and Mina. They're asking her about her wings and powers. I know Aria told them, and as long as it's fine with her, then it's fine with me. And as I think about that, my cheeks start to get warm. And Ned notices. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Ned asks

"Hm? What? Oh yeah, nothing" I answer

Ned looks back at Aria as we enter the class and take out seats. 

"Oooh, you're looking at Aria. You like her huh?"

"W-what? No! we're just friends"

"Mhmh, sure" Ned says 

"Good morning class" says the teacher. 

Everyone pays attention to the teacher and the day goes on. 

Ok guys, I would write more, trust me, but I'm going to go visit/say hi to my sister w/my dad, and then we're going to go get some Chick-fil-A. Keep reading my little Avengers and keep the world safe. 

AVENGERS 

Assemble.