018.

Well needed assistance

A seagull broke through the shadow barer and squawked

A seagull broke through the shadow barer and squawked. Lucy looked at it bewildered.

"Pull! Pull!" Reepicheep yelled at the working men. They all needed some encouragement right now.

Eustace groaned in pain and held his arm where the blade was stuck. The dragon could hardly make it away from the island before he crashed.

The sea serpent jumped from the water once more.
"Pull! Put your back into it! Pull!" Reepicheep continued.
The serpent jumped, it's mouth wide open, over the ship. The crew ducked as it tore through the railing.
Lucy grabbed ahold of Gael, pulling her along. "Come on!" She yelled. Caspian was hot on their tails.
Edmund stoped short right where the serpent broke through another part of the ship.
"Edmund!" Emma called. She could find anyone.
"Emma. Where are you?" Edmund yelled back.
The serpent had wrapped itself all around the ship, crushing it.
"I'm here!" She yelled again, jumping onto the stairs so she could get a better look. Turns out, she was on another side of the serpent than Edmund was on.
"Don't do it, Emma!" Edmund yelled, recognizing the look on her face.
The eldest Pevensie girl ignored him as she rushed to the top of the stairs. There was a perfect view right over to where her brother was.
She knew this wasn't a good idea, but she really didn't have any others.
Taking a deep breath, Emma backed up till she was against the wall.
"Emma! Don't do it!" Edmund yelled again. The ground was slippery and wet, but it was a calculated risk. She took another deep breath and began running.
When she got to the edge of the stair, she leapt. Landing one foot on the serpent, she pushed herself to the ground. Landing in a roll.
Edmund rolled his eyes as he helped his dramatic sister up.
"Oh, that was so fun!" Emma laughed.

Bellow decks, the ship was cracking and the men where thrown every which way.

Gael and Lucy ran into Caspian's office area. Lucy dropped Gael to the floor, grabbing Susan's bow and arrows.
"Now, you muct stay here until someone comes and gets you, okay?" Lucy asked over the rising noise. Gael was sobbing but nodded.

The serpent let the shut go, rising its head.
Caspian, who was trying his best to keep the boat straight, saw a large rock sticking out of the water.
"Ed. Ed!" He called to the Pevensie boy. "We ram the serpent-smash him on the rocks."
"Steer her to port! I'll keep it on the prow!" Edmund yelled back.
"You'll do what?" Emma asked as Edmund ran off.

Lucy ran around the side of the boat.

Edmund rushed up the sail.

"Pull! Pull! Come on, pull!" Reepicheep continued to yelled at the exhausted crew.

Edmund slipped from the mouth of the dragon on the ship. Grabbing his flashlight, he began distracting the serpent.
"Try and kill me! Come on!" Edmund antagonized it. "Come on, I'm here!" He held his sword out.
The serpent lunged forward, and Edmund shrunk into the mouth.
"No!" Emma yelled.
"Edmund!" Caspian bellowed.
The serpent tore the dragon off the ship, Edmund, however, was safely tucked inside.
The Pevensie boy began to climb up the wood, Caspian grunted as he turned the wheel.
Emma knew this was her shot. Edmund was open and Caspian was busy. The girl took her bow and arrow, taking a deep breath, she aligned the arrow to the serpent. She closed her eye, and let the string go. She focused her ears onto the arrow, listing as it whirled through the air and land into the serpent mouth.
Emma continued shooting at the serpent and Lucy came next to her, holding Susan's bow and arrows.
The serpent took a dive for Edmund, Emma kept him distracted until the boy was farther away.
"I'm still here!" Edmund yelled at the beast.
Lucy lined her shot, took a breath, and let go. The arrow whirled past it's fin, and hit it straight in the eye.