011.

An Eye Opening Event

Lucy stared at the lamplight after Emma left

Lucy stared at the lamplight after Emma left. She tried her hardest to fall back asleep, but her mind was to awake for that now.

The young Pevensie girl had been living in her own hell for the past few months. She wished and prayed that she would get as pretty as her sisters. Emma had a King falling for her, and Susan had a army man falling for her. At least that's what her letters said.

Lucy got up quietly and took the pages of the spell book out from under her pillow.

"Transform my reflection," she began, her vision mangled by the jostling of the ship. "Cast into perfection, lashes, lips and completions." Green mist formed at the light, and eerie whisper was faintly heard. "make me she whom I'd agree holds more beauty over me."

Lucy looked at her hands, but determined that nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She glanced at the mirror near the door and risked slowly getting out of bed. Gael was fast asleep next to her.

Walking up to the mirror, Lucy was expecting to see herself. Her plain, boring, ordinary face looking back at her. However, what she saw startled her.

Emma's gorgeous face stared back at her

Emma's gorgeous face stared back at her. Lucy swung around, afraid that her eldest sister was behind her, however, she was still alone. The girl smiled, the reflection smiled. She touched her cheek, the reflection touched her cheek.

Lucy pushed on the glass and it opened, revealing a lavish party with lavish foods and clothes. People were laughing and chattering about.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Pevensie." A fancy man said. People smiled and clapped for the girl.

"Edmund!" Lucy gasped as her older brother walked to her side, looping his arm around hers.

"Looking beautiful sister." The boy complemented.

"As always." Susan said as she came and stood on her other side. Lucy smiled, she could get used to this life.

"Peter!" Lucy chuckled when her eldest brother cleared a path for them up ahead.

"Excuse me miss, can I get a photo?" A man said as he walked up to the siblings with a camera.

"Mothers going to love this." Peter whispered in Lucy's ear. "All her children in one picture." Lucy's smile fell.

"Smile." The man said.

"Hang on, where am I?" Lucy asked looking around. Edmund, Peter and Susan gave her a weird look. "I mean, where's Lucy?"

"Lucy? Whose Lucy?" Edmund asked with a nervous chuckle. The camera man smiled and the camera went off. Lucy began to squirm.

"Emma, what's wrong?" Susan asked.

"Come on now miss. Nice big smile." The camera man said with a faltered smile.

"Edmund, I'm not sure about this. I think I want to go back." Lucy confided.

"Go back where?" Edmund sighed, glancing at the camera.

"To Narnia." Lucy said breathlessly.

"What on earth is Narnia?" Susan chuckled.

"What's going on? Stop this!" Lucy yelled. She was getting desperate.

Lucy covered her face, and when she looked back up, she was back in the ship. She gasped as Aslan walked up behind her.

"Lucy." He began.

"Aslan?" Lucy asked in disbelief. She turned around but he was no where to be seen.

"What have you done, child?" Aslan asked

"I don't know." Lucy admitted. "That was awful."

"But you chose it, Lucy." Aslan pointed out.

"I didn't mean to chose all of that." Lucy gasped. "I just wanted to be beautiful like Susan and Emma. That's all."

"You wished yourself away and with it, much more." Aslan tells her. "Your brothers and sisters wouldn't know Narnia without you, Lucy. You discovered it first, remember?"

"I'm so sorry." Lucy's voice broke.

"You doubt your value." Aslan says. "Don't run from who you are."

Thunder clapped loudly and Lucy shot up in the bed.

"Aslan!" She gasped. Emma turned sharply as she closed the door.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Emma's asked as she rushed over to the side of the bed. She sat next to Lucy's legs, Lucy just sobbed.

"I'm sorry." She said between broken gasps. Emma furrowed her brows as Lucy's head fell onto her shoulder.

"It's okay, Lu. It's okay." Emma cooed. She petted the girls hair softly. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to be pretty." Lucy got out. Emma pushed Lucy out oh her embrace and held her out at arms length.

"Lucy, you don't need to wish to be pretty. You already are." Emma told her sternly.

"No, I-"

"No, Lucy, listen to me. You are one of the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You are so smart and funny and you have the best imagination. You are perfect, and you are you. That's all you need." Emma told her. She whipped Lucy's cheeks.

"Really?" Lucy gasped slightly.

"Yes really. That is the truest thing I've ever said." Emma chuckled. Lucy smiled and whipped her cheeks.

"I love you Emma." Lucy told her.

Emma smiled and held her sister into another hug. "I love you too."