014.

A clear night

"I've never seen these constellations before

"I've never seen these constellations before." Edmund said. The night was beautiful and clear.
"Me neither." Caspian agreed. "We're a long way from home."
Lucy and Gael were sleeping on their sides, Caspian was stilling on a rock, Edmund was laid a few feet away, and Emma was laying with her head on Caspian's thigh.
"When I was a boy, I used to imagine sailing to the end of the world, finding my father there."
"Maybe you will." Edmund concluded.

Emma stood up shortly after this. "I'll be right back." She said.
"Where are you going?" Edmund asked, sitting up only slightly.
"I'll be right back." She repeated.

Caspian and Edmund glanced at each other once she had walked off.
"I think she wants you to follow her." Edmund smirked. Caspian chuckled but got up.
"I'll be right back." Caspian said to Edmund as he walked after the Pevensie.

"You know Emma." Caspian began. "It's not safe to wonder an enchanted island alone."
"Then come find me." Emma called back. Her voice echoed. Caspian smiled and followed the sound.
"And how might I do that?" He wondered.
"I don't know. You're the pirate." She spoke once more. Caspian was getting closer.
"Pirate isn't the right word." Caspian laughed.
"What would you prefer? Privateer?" Emma chuckled.
Caspian turned a corner and saw her back. She didn't know he was there.
"Ah, the silent treatment. Did I hurt your majesty's feelings?" The girl teased.
Caspian walked silently behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Emma gasped and started laughing.
"You shouldn't pick fun at your king." He said as he placed her down.
"You shouldn't scare your-" She cut herself off. She didn't know what he was to Caspian, especially now that he is a ruler.
"My queen?" He finished for her.
"I don't know if I would use that title." She chuckled nervously.
Caspian smiled and took he hand in his. "I would be honored for you to be my queen." He said.
Emma tried walking back towards the group, but Caspian pinned her to a wall.
"What? Do I make you nervous?" He smirked.
"Very much so." Emma admitted.
"I do?" Caspian asked again in fain shock. Emma laughed.
"Like you didn't know. Who wouldn't be nervous around you, your majesty?"
"Well, that I can't answer." Caspian said as he took a step closer to Emma.
"Does anyone make you nervous?" She asked.
"Only my queen." He answered with no hesitation.
Emma gasped. "You have a queen? Why, you should have said something." She smiled.
Caspian's face lost its humor and got serious. Emma's heart began to pound, had she said something wrong?
"Would you want to?" Caspian asked. "Be my queen, that is."
Emma smiled once more. "It would be an honor, your majesty."
Caspian smiled again and glanced at Emma's lips. They hadn't kissed in quite some time and Caspian was longing for the feeling of her soft lips on his.
Emma took the hint and leaned forward, letting their lips brush only for a second. Caspian's face then broke out into a grin and he pulled her to him.
This wasn't their first kiss, but it had been a special one. Being all alone with no one else to disturb them, it felt like they where the only two people in the world.

a/n: here's a short chapter for you

a/n: here's a short chapter for you. more cute scenes with caspian and emma. i will update again in like an hour :)
edit: i hope you enjoyed my Nikolai Lantsov add in there ;) if you know you know