010.

A quiet night

"Lucy, it's really nothing

"Lucy, it's really nothing." Emma tried to convince her youngest sister.
"You were freaking out!" Lucy countered. "It should be something." The younger Pevensie was trying to get Emma to talk to her about the 'night terror'. But, Emma wouldn't budge.
"Lucy," Emma began as she placed her hands on her sisters shoulders. "I'm okay. It was just a dream."
Lucy sighed and looked to the ground. "Okay, but at least tell someone. Please." The girl pleaded.
"I will." Emma smiled and she stood and went to leave the room.
"Where are you going?" Lucy wondered.
"I'm going to find Caspian. I really need to talk to him." Emma explained. Lucy smirked.
"Right, talk." The younger girl chuckled. Emma scoffed and rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile that overtook her features.
"Get some sleep, Lucy." Emma said with a kind smile. "We have a lot to do to help out tomorrow."
"I know," Lucy nodded as she went to get back into bed. "You get some sleep too, don't stay up all night." The girl then sent a playful wink to the young adult. Emma laughed and left the room.

As Emma was walking down a small hallway, her eyes were trained onto the ground. She was confused with this dream. It felt so familiar but so odd at the same time.
She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, leaning her back against the wall. She slumped down and sighed once more.

What the hell is going on? Why are we here? What was that dream? Who was that girl, Arabella. What a nice name for a pretty girl. And, of all things, who was that boy? The faceless boy who smelled of smoke and must, with shaggy black hair. Lastly, what was that ring around Arabella's neck? Why was it so familiar?

"You alright?"
Emma gasped in fright and lifted her head to see her younger brother.
"God Edmund, you scared me." She chuckled. Edmund smiled and sat next to her.
"Why are you up? It's late." The boy pointed out.
"Had an odd dream." Emma explained with a slight smirk. "Why are you?"
"Couldn't sleep. I think it's the waves." Edmund shrugged. "What kind of odd dream?"
"It was a large group of teenagers, running through the grand hallways of a beautiful school. They seemed so familiar. And this girl, Arabella, she reminds me so much of myself." Emma told him. Edmund nodded along. "Then, the weirdest thing— well, second weirdest, there was this one boy who was so familiar, he was kind of like Caspian in a way, but I couldn't see his face. And the girl I told you about had a ring around her neck that looked like one of Caspians. I don't know, it was weird." She shrugged.
"Maybe it's a premonition." Edmund practically laughed. Emma pushed him over with her arm but couldn't help a laugh.
"Premonition of what?" She chuckled.
"I don't know, another life." The boy snickered and waved his arms around like a ghost. Emma burst out laughing.
"Yeah, alright then. Another life." She nodded.

"On a serious note, are you going to stay here?" Edmund asked after they had both calmed down.
"What do you mean?" Emma's eyebrows furrowed.
"Well, we have to leave at some point, we always do."
"You don't know that, maybe we can stay." Emma smiled sadly.
Edmund raised his eyebrows at her. "You know we can't, we've tried."
Emma sighed and nodded. "So are you wondering if I'm going to stay with Caspian?" Edmund nodded. "I'm not sure. I love him with all my might. He makes me feel whole. But I also know that for the past months, I feel like he was with me. When we were at home. I felt like he was looking down on me," She chuckled. "But, it wasn't the same. I feel happier here, this place is my home."
Edmund nodded sadly, not taking his eyes away from the ground.
"But, I don't think I could leave you guys like that. I don't think I could leave mother or father. And I have so many dreams I want to live out. This place is where I feel whole and welcome, but I can't leave our world."
"Would you ever get married? I know you really want to do that." Edmund asked.
The older girl chuckled. "Oh, dear brother. I will never be able to love someone other than Caspian. He's my, what do the poets say, my one? I couldn't never ever love someone as much as I love him."

"I am madly in love with him,

and I can never get over that. Even in my next life."

a/n: IM BACK BITCHES! i know this is a short chapter but it's kinda like a filler because i really don't feel like stopping a movie tonight, but, thanks to all of your comments and motivation, im back!!!