004.

'friendly' people

"Reepicheep, stay here with Drinians men and secure the area

"Reepicheep, stay here with Drinians men and secure the area." Caspian ordered. "We'll head on"
Eustace looked at them, then the men around him.
"If we don't come back by dawn, send a party." Caspian continued.
"Yes, Your Majesty." Reep said and walked away.
Caspian and the Pevensie's walked up a ramp and into the city central. Still, no one was around.

Eustace looked in between wood planks and saw a family huddled, looking back at him. Eustace glanced at his cousins and the man with the long hair and ran towards them. "Yeah, looks like nobody's in so do you think we should head back?" he questioned.
His cousins and Caspian were about to break into a building with big wooden doors and they turned to him.
"Do you wanna come here and guard," Edmund trailed off. "Something?"
"Ah, yes." Eustace said as he ran towards them. Emma chuckled and turned back around to the doors.
"Good idea, cousin. Very, um, logical." Eustace said as he got closer.
Caspian walked up to him and gave him a small dagger.
"I've got it, I've got it. Don't worry." He reassured them. The young men and women just ignored him.

The Pevensie's and Caspian walked into the building. Emma holding up her bow and Caspian his crossbow. It was a large building and it was eerily quiet.
"Uh, I'm ready to go when you are." Eustace called to them from outside. And again, the group ignored him.
Emma put her arrow in its holder and put her bow across back. She rested her hand on her sword.
They walked up to a table in the middle of the room and read the open book.
"Who are all these people?" Lucy inquired.
"Why have they been crossed out?" Edmund wondered.
"It looks like some kind of fee." Emma said still gazing at it.
"Slave trader." Caspian came to the conclusion.
A bell rang above them and men slide down ropes. Emma, Edmund and Lucy unsheathed their swords and Caspian held up his crossbow.
"Look out!" Caspian yelled as he raised the bow.
The three Pevensie's fought the other men with the swords. Shouting as they did so.

 Shouting as they did so