Ch 2

As we all walked into the school, my eyes immediately darted to every entrance and every door I could find.
I wouldn't be able to remember everything, but it couldn't hurt to look.

While my thoughts raced, I bumped into Nyx's back.
I looked up, my short girl rage flourished as I got ready to curse her out until I peeked behind her and saw a back of somebody.

Deza stood next to us defensively, Nyx in front of me.
The person turned around with a wide, crazy smile.
"Oh! Hey! You three are the transfers right?!"He said in a ear-deafening tone, making finger guns.
This man confuses me...my gaydar is terrible but he's making finger guns, like a true gay. But he's giving BIG bi vibes my guy.
I laughed for a second at my dumb wandering brain "O-oh, uhm yeah!" I said, stepping out from behind Nyx. This man seemed like a friendly person and his vibe seemed happy to say the least, so I calmed down a bit.

"Cool beans! Follow me!" He exclaimed. I followed him, begrudgingly, as Nyx followed next and Deza closely behind.
Deza could probably beat his ass..I mean considering we barely even met him yet, I don't see why. But judging by the death glare she's giving I wouldn't be surprised.

Her face was a mix of frustration and tiredness as she was glaring at the back of the man's blond head.
I understood she was just keeping her guard up, but I couldn't comfort her now! Deriving my attention away from the man would be rude and disrespectful. Obviously.

————

The man stopped in front of a big door, labeled 1-A.
Our class! I'm finally here! Holy shi-imagine! There'll be so many people! So many possible relationships and freindships! I could meet and talk and make friends-! However, knowing me, we all know for damn sure I won't ACTIVELY make new friends.
Except I'm amazing-people will love me!
Shit wait what's the mood in there? I may have to like change some shit about myself so people freak out. Godamnit I told myself I wouldn't hide though, dumbass-

"Hey, you never told us your name." Deza snapped with a small smirk playing on her lips, raising an eyebrow with her arms firmly crossed at her chest. Hm, she must be using Tony Stark right now or something.

"Oh right!" He cleared his throat. "I'm your English teacher, Present Mic!!"
I nervously giggled and bowed slightly "Hey! Nice to meet you sir!" You don't have to do this sort of thing in America, but from Anime I've seen that you have to show respect to older people. I'm BASICALLY a respect master at this point. Considering how much anime I've seen. Shit did I already say that? I'm repeating myself -wait! Present Mic is still right there-!

"You too! What's all your names?"
Nyx looked to the side, scratching the back of her neck as Deza just stared. Seeing as they wouldn't answer I decided to speak up "um I'm..Zi-uh..."I looked down at the scribbled mess on the palm of my hand. "Zakiko! Zakiko Bakugou. But you can just call me Zee or something. I mean whatever you want!" I shrugged. "And this-" I gestured to Nyx "is Nikko! Oh and this is-" "Deza."
I looked at her squinting my eyes "Your Japanese name girl." "Oh sorry, I thought it was my job to introduce myself" The curly haired red head scoffed.
I opened my mouth to complain about my wasted time, I didn't even have to make up a name for her! But then I remembered Mic.
Godamnit I keep forgetting I have to be respectful.

I turned quickly "yea! So uh.." I started messing with my thumbs nervously. I didn't think this far ahead...
After a few moments of silence, Mic stuck his thumbs up "Great! It's still the beginning of the day so you should be able to just go in and take a seat!"
"Perfect!" I smiled "See you later, sir!"

Ok let's go my bros!! I proudly walked into the room.