"No need to ask. I know why". I look at her confused.

"Well, are you gonna tell me why?", I question.

"Hmmm, it's not really important", she says walking off towards Stefan. I stand there in disbelief. I thought we were friends now.

"I remember you", Gloria says looking at Stefan.

"Yeah, Gloria", he says without certainty. "Shouldn't you be-"

"Old and dead?", she cuts off, "Now if I die, who's gonna run this place huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch", Klaus chimes in.

"I can slow the ageing down, some. Herbs and spells, but don't worry, it will catch up to me one day"

Klaus and Gloria continue you talking so Stefan and I start walking around the bar. I look at this board with pinned pictures from many years ago. The clothing and style seemed so fun back then. I kept looking until I found a picture with two men who looked VERY familiar. I take it off the wall and realize. Holy shit. That's Klaus and Stefan. Hugging. And the date says... 1920s. THEY KNEW EACH OTHER?????

"Stefan!", I yelled to him. He looked at me and then walked over

"Ya, what is it?"

"Explain this", I said annoyed, handing him the picture. However, his reaction was not one I was expecting. He looked up from the picture in shock and then at Klaus.

"What is this?", he asks Klaus, trembling a little.

"Well I told you, Stefan Chicago's a magical place", Klaus responds smirking. What the fuck is going on.

"This is me... with you"

 with you"

- - - - -

Klaus's POV

Gloria believes that my sister has what she needs to contact the original witch. As much as I don't want to wake up my sister, who will 100% be in a mood, the hybrid curse is more important. Ever since Stefan found that photo, he's constantly been on my ass about it. Non. Stop.

"Klaus", Stefan called out to me. I've had just up to here with him so I don't respond.

Stefan grabs my arm, turning me around to face him. He looks me in the eye and speaks. "What is going on?"

"Don't touch me, Stefan. And all will be explained in time"

"Wait, so we knew each other in the 1920s"