23.Threat or Request

Tharn: Type I tried to protect you when I was not even aware that you are pregnant..so stop blaming me.. I just want you and my mew to be safe ...tharn looked at Type's stomach...so please stay here let me take care of Mew...

Type: okay I will stay here despite what people will talk about my character...but only till my health gets better and the child becomes healthy...but promise me that you will let me go after that...

Tharn: No, why you want to leave...I won't let you go...what if you take my mew somewhere far from us..or you re-marry to someone or you choose not to let us meet our mew...Type try to understand this is my brother's last souvenir...we want to be a part of this baby's life too...and I won't let my mew stay away from us..he won't live a life like his father when he has everything... I lost my brother coz he was trying to catch a bus... he was running behind the bus when a car hit him this child will never struggle like that......he is my mew...and I will protect him whether you want or not....

Type: He is not Mew so stop calling him my Mew...this baby is mine....and how long I can stay with you phi...one day you will get married and I have to go...then also you will not be able to part of this baby...so stop all this and agree with my terms..its better if you and your family forget about this child and let me live with my child peacefully...

If you want your parents to be grandparents then get married and give them as much as a child you want...but not this child...I am allowing you and your family to meet us once in a while just stay with that terms don't try to involve in our life too much...

Tharn: is thinking something...I want to be in part of my brother child's life Type and for that, I can do anything...you are afraid that if you stay with my parents they will treat you badly and try to take this child, you have concerned that if you stay here what people will talk about us coz you are a gay, you think that after my marriage I will let you and your child alone...

Then marry me Type so that people won't talk about your character, my parents or anyone will never be tried to take your child coz he will be officially our family member, they won't disrespect you coz I won't let them, and no one will ask you to go out of this place...if to protect you and my mew I have to do this too then I am ready to do it...Marry me Type...

Type: Staring at Tharn without blinking his eyes and then gave a tight slap to him...are you totally lost your mind Tharn Gold... I am your brother's husband...how can you even think this...you are so desperate to be in my child's life that you didn't realise that what you just said...Never show this face to me Mr.Gold else I will forget that you are my husband's brother...Type turned to leave but Tharn holds his hand...

Tharn: looked Type in anger and said I never wanted to go on that road but you compel me to do so...that cafe which you call your home is under my name Type and I have all the rights as per the contract to ask you to vacant that place coz as per the contract you are behind your payment due date...

I am not separating your child with your Type, I am not even trying to hurt your feelings, not even asking to stay with my parents...I just asked to stay here so that I can protect both of you...coz after what the doctor said you are not in your senses and can hurt yourself and your child...and that I won't let you do....

Type tried to say something but Tharn stopped him...if you have a better option than this I am ready to listen so that you me and my parents can be a part of the baby's life...or accept what I have suggested ...else...I will make sure within a week that place will be demolished and I will turn that into a bar...and you know I am not fooling around...

Type: tears falling continuously from Type's eyes...you are asking me to marry you coz you want to be part of the only reason left in my life(child), else you will destroy my home...my and Mew home...how can you say that...do you even know what are you saying....

Tharn: let type sit on the couch...No I don't know but this baby is my mew...he came back as your child and I want to give everything to this baby...I want to stay by his side, I want to see him growing, I want his love and I am ready to go to any extend for that...

Type has heard of Tharn possessive nature from Mew ...when mew was a kid tharn never let him play with anyone always stays with him......Tharn's love for Mew is one of the examples of brotherhood....now Type is scared coz Tharn is not just want to be a part of Mew's baby's life but he is considering this as Mew...

Tharn: come back to his room leaving type in the guest room...he took mew's pic...bro I am sorry I will never scold you..I won't be angry with you...I will love you the way I used to...I won't let anyone hurt you this time...please come fast mew your brother is waiting for you...I am sorry ....I am so sorry my baby brother....I miss you...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.