13.Stop Teasing me

Type: Mew can we forget what I said and just sleep like any normal day...

Mew: No baby, you will first tell me who put all this in your mind..

Type: Took a deep breath and said... P'Techno..He said that it's hard to control after the first time...and people crave to do more after that...and slowly Type confessed everything that Techno said, what he thought, how he felt...and what he did...

Mew: First stop talking to that bastard he is filling your mind with nonsense...

second, never compare your relationship with others it will create issues coz like every people is different and they express their feelings differently...same like the couples are also different their relationship is also different..

Third, I wanted to touch you i swear..I never had any thoughts like you assumed...I really find you sexy and attractive...I was affected too much by what you did honey..

And lastly, I controlled it coz last time you get sick and I don't want my baby to get hurt again... I was trying to protect you...so whatever you thought is too far from actual things....

Now look at me and promise me you will tell me everything that comes to your mind...instead of thinking all bullshit and creating any misunderstanding...

Type: Yes I promise baby and I am so sorry...

Mew: Hmm now we are clear on this so let's talk about the seducing thing...

Type: put his head down and started staring at the bedsheet...his face and ear have already turned red with embarrassment..he manages to say only this "can we not talk"...

Mew: Put his finger on Type's chin and helped him to look at his eyes...if you don't want to talk then we can skip the talking part and directly move towards our love-making session...

Type: shia ...shameless...

Mew: Hmm oh now I am shameless, then why you were trying to seduce this shameless person...is this not what you wanted...

Type: Mew please...he hugged Mew..stop teasing me...

Mew: Tell me what else you can do to seduce me...show me what you searched in google..

Type: Mew no!! please I am feeling shy...don't tease me na...

Mew: Broke the hug and put his hand on Type's cheek ...baby I want to spank you the way that actor did...

Type: Mew, please don't say such things...

Mew: you have started all this honey now you have to take responsibility... come on remove your clothes get on your four and show me your ass...

Type: Mew...how can you talk so dirty...

Mew: Baby what you did with me for 3 hours be thankful I am just asking you to do only this...mew remove his boxer and showed Type ...see what you did...Mew's dick is too hard ...Mew took Type's hand and make him hold his hot hard dick...

Type: Closed his eyes...baby...can you switch off the lights and then do whatever you want to do...

Mew: No I want to see the sexy body of my baby and that ass cheeks after every spank...

Type tried hard to escape this kind of punishment part but mew is not ready to give up...and at the last Type has to do what Mew asked him to do...

Type get up and started removing his clothes he felt this is the first time he is getting naked in front of Mew...and Mew is also not showing any mercy on his baby...he keeps staring at Type with his lustful eyes as if he can fuck him with his eyes he would have done this several times by now...