76.Eight Years

They had blast on their honeymoon...Tharn fulfill Type's wishes...they saw lots of places, Tharn and Type took Mew to the amusement park where Mew learned that his dadda is not a superhero coz Tharn is scared of rides even with kids rides...

Type took Mew to all baby's rides, he rides cars and bangs with other cars...Mew also learned his momma is a cry baby while watching a movie Type cried and Mew crawled to his body to make him stop crying...

Tharn and Type continued their hot steamy sessions in the washroom or some time on the couch after Mew falls asleep...

Finally, after a week They returned to their home...Type took two more days of leaves coz he is tired of taking care of Mew in the day and Tharn at night...he is really exhausted ....

The day when they returned Tharn again get on top of Type kissing his neck sucking every skin down to his face...

Type: Mmm Tharn please don't I am tired...But Tharn didn't listen till type agreed to suck him... so that he can sleep peacefully... Type get down on his knees and started sucking his husband's giant horny dick...after sucking him for so long Tharn released his cums inside Type's mouth and Type take it all that his husband gave him....

Type looked at Tharn and said what if all your sperm which you released through penetration or you released in my mouth started ovulating ...then for sure, I can give birth to a brand new nation...this much you fucked my ass and my mouth...

Tharn smiled coz this kind of talk turns him on and he adds more to his would-be nation by fucking Type..

They are living a happy balanced life where they always remind each other that how much they love each other....Mew is getting so much love ...Type asked mild to stay with them as they consider him as their family and Mew is also comfortable around him...they have a huge house so no one will get disturbed by Mild's presence...

Whenever Tharn and Type are out...Mild looks after Mew... he keeps on checking once in a while whether maids are taking good care of baby mew or not...and mild also can't keep himself away from Mew for a long time...

Mew is growing fast and he looks exactly like his dad (Late husband of Type)..in starting Type feels blessed that his son Mew looks like his husband Mew but day by day when Baby Mew grew he behaves just like Tharn ...

Type: Tharn did you ever tried to drugged me and took advantage of me when I was with your brother Mew...

Tharn: what?? No baby why are you saying such a thing...

Type: Then how come my innocent Mew become an asshole like you... Look at him only his face is matching with Mew (Tharn and Mew have a little different face in childhood as Tharn was elder) but his actions are like you... The way he sits, the way he talks, the way he nags, and always trying to be over smart...

Tharn: aww baby coz he is my son...right Mew ...tell your dadda whose baby you are...

Mew: I am dadda's boy...

Type: cleared his throat sorry what... I kept you in my tummy for nine months, I endure the pain of bringing you in this life and you love dadda ...no honey you can't love anyone more than me...now we will do this activity again...whom you love the most baby...

Tharn rolled his eye and Mew said I love my momma the most ....

Type: Aww my baby ...always remember this honey and I love you too ..

The days passed fast and tharn and Type spent 8 years together blissfully...nothing changed much in their love Tharn is still so much in love with Type and Type is always clingy to Tharn...