50. Jealous

Tharn: What did you call me...??

Type: I called you phi...

Tharn: You called me Brother...am I still a brother to you...??

Type: I am not used to calling you anything other than a brother...I am sorry...

Tharn: But I told you if you called me that you will get punishment...

Type: No, this is the first time I did this ...stop being a cheater...

Tharn: Don't try to be cute Type I am not gonna fall for these tricks..

Type: I was not trying to be cute I am cute... Honey...oh sorry...I mean Phi...Inflow Type called Tharn honey and now he is feeling embarrassed...

Tharn: he holds Type in his arm...you can call me whatever you like...I am okay with honey too...

Type: No, I said it by mistake...phi I didn't mean that...

Tharn: so you will not call me something like honey, sweety, and baby...

Type: No ways...

Tharn: Type please I don't like calling you Type either I don't feel like something has changed between us...

Type: Phi, stop being cheesy and leave me...today Mew's friends are coming home so I need to prepare some sweets for them...

Tharn: Why they are coming now?? I mean I am happy that they are coming but where were they in the last few months...

Type: Actually I asked them not to come I needed time for myself but now I feel I should meet people and spend time with the person who cares for me...

Tharn: broke the hug and touched Type's belly...aww baby see momma is also growing up...

Type: Slapped Tharn's hand and pouted...huh..I am already a grown-up...look at my tummy how much it has grown...

Tharn: Yeah and how cute you look like this...I will make sure you always look like this...

Type: How can someone be pregnant all the time..

Tharn: Yes you can...we will make a cricket team...Tharn said and realized what he said...shit...

Tharn and Type have not even confessed their love for each other they just understand that others has feeling for them but they have not said it loud that they are in a relationship and Tharn said something of the long term..

Type: I have work to finish excuse me...

Tharn: shit .. I shouldn't have said that...Tharn followed Type in the kitchen ...and they work silently for some time..Type doesn't look comfortable...

Tharn looked at Type and their eyes met...

Type: phi, we are not gonna do anything which you just said I am not ready for anything ...and I don't want to reveal all this in front of anyone...I need time to think about what I feel for you...

Tharn: stay silent for some more time and then said you will not introduce me to your friends as..?? He also don't know what to call this relationship...

Type: No, I am sorry but I am not ready for all this...I am just giving this feeling between us a chance but I am not ready for anything else ....

Tharn: Hmm..I think the work is done here... I am going to my room...

Tharn left for his room both knew that Tharn didn't like what Type said but he is trying his best not to ruin Type's mood...