Dragon Slayer.

A perfect recipe for murder would be a calm mind and a strong sense of revenge. Tom Riddle had both. Therefore, he was the perfect one for the job.

The sixteen year old boy had never looked so terrifying. He looked colder than the snow that covered most of his surroundings.

He stood at the entrance of Little Hangleton, his home.

The the thought of seeing his family angered him every passing second. The place could never be his home. He believed that Hogwarts was more of a home to him than this wretched place.

The boy was dressed quite neatly. He wore the best ironed shirt that he had with a pair of black trousers. He even wore a long blue overcoat to keep himself warm. No one could have guessed that he was ready to murder.

His polished but worn-out shoes created a trail of shoe print as he walked towards his first location with determination shining in his dark eyes.

It was quite hard to dig out information about his old family but it was not impossible. Compared to getting the book of horcrux, finding his family was a lot easier.

As he neared his first location, his heart started feeling heavier. He hated his family. Not only his father's side but also his mother's, who had fallen in love with a Muggle.

It was simply disgusting.

"Do you want me to come with you."

Tom scowled at the sudden memory. He didn't want to think about Leo, not when he had important things to do. No matter how hard he told himself that the girl would only be a distraction, he couldn't help but stay by her side.

He felt the need to protect her. He knew she didn't need him. She might even be stronger than him, but he couldn't get rid of the feeling. He liked to think that Leo and her magic would be useful to him in the future. Therefore, he needed to be on her good side.

He also knew that if the word clumsy would be a person, it would be Leo. Even if she was the most powerful witch in the entire wizarding history, her death would probably happen by choking on a piece of toast. Therefore, she needed a responsible person to protect her- which is Tom Riddle.

Tom chewed the inside of his cheeks, trying to push away Leo's face from his find. He didn't even know that he had reached the Gaunt's residence until a very worn down shack caught his eyes.

He stopped on the snowy road and started inspecting the place. All thoughts of Leo was pushed at the back of his head. He only focused on what he came for. With a deep breath, he started walking closer towards the entrance.

It was quite hard to walk considering all the unkept plants, grass and snow that was blocking his path. A part of him wanted to burn them down but he controlled himself.

He stopped in front of the mouldy wooden door that looked like it would fall off its hinges if there was a strong wind. There was a small snake curving on top of the door that was almost unnoticeable. The walls were covered with vines growing on them and the horrible smell made Tom feel a bit sick.

He doubted that anyone was living there. Nonetheless, he knocked against the door with his knuckles.

A few moments of silence passed by but no one answered. Tom closed his eyes with a sigh. There was no way he was in the wrong place. He had to pay a lot to collect the address. He wouldn't hesitate to kill that person if he provided him wrong the information.

After hesitating a bit, Tom pushed the door with some strength. Just as he had predicted, the door immediately gave in and revealed the interior of the house.