Ch 1

"I'm baby!"
"NO, I am!"
"I'm the one whose literally a bottom AND plus, stuffies."
"Well I got more so ha! Suck on that bitch!"
The lightskin girl grinned, hitting me on the head.
My eyes widened and my mouth hung agape. Closing and opening like a fish, then, finally a comeback shot into my head "Suck on what? Cause I'll..I'll do it!"

Alright I said it was a comeback, not a good one.

Quickly I swatted her hands away as I glared, mad as shit because I had been woken up by Nyx's alarm, which so generously set by Deza. With no alternative motives and no pranks or "stupid ass jokes".

Yeah..there's no way in hell

"GO BAD BITCH GO BAD BITCH GO-!!" Had been blasted through the shared bed room.
A muffled groan could be heard, meaning Nyx had buried her head into her pillow, to escape the other two chaotic bitches she called her friends.

My eyes squinted before I practically jumped on her bed, then sitting up to poke her cheek repeatedly.
"Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey,Hey, Hey-"
Seeing as she didn't budge, I pouted as my last resort had to be used "Hey Thick Nix,Hey Thick Nix,Hey Thick Nix,-!"

Suddenly, Nyx bolted up. Throwing me to the side and caused me to fall on the floor.
"Ugh it's too early."
"How're you tired? You kept me up with yo' naggin!"
Nyx looked at me with a deadpan stare, then opened her mouth to say something, but from across the room, Deza beat her to it. "you weren't going to sleep no way."

I gasped dramatically "nooo I was planning on sleeping!"
"Oh yeah? When?"
At 4 like am! Obviously! "Uhm at like-"
"Hol' up lemme rephrase that. At what REASONABLE time were you planning on sleeping?"
...oh fuck...
Legit trying to think of an answer, I paused.
Deza smirked "that's what I thought."

"....Whatever fuck you!"

___

With a slight whine, Charity hugged her three friends tightly while the second friend, a dark haired girl, hugged them as well.
The other children of the orphanage gathered around as well as warnings and big mama-bear, life-squeezing hug courtesy of Ma herself.
"Swear to god y'all betta be careful! I'll come down to Japan to whoop y'all asses myself if I got to!"
"Ma it's okay! Swear we'll be safe!" I smiled.
"Zee no offense baby cakes but you're the only one I'm worried about."
"That's...actually really reasonable."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." Nyx smiled.
Big ma grinned and hugged her once more, "My reliable baby!"
_________

Stepping off the plane, I immediately looked up and noticed the many signs above the us.

I quickly skimmed over the signs trying to figure out where we would need to go,which is useless, considering my shit sense of direction.
Sinse? Seance? Man that's such a weird word. Plus how the fuck could anyone know what you're referring too? Like unless the context clues are there, no one would have a clue-well unless they read your mind? But that probably wouldn't make sense-
Snapping me out of my spiraling random thoughts; Nyx gently held my hand, guiding me through the crowd like a tiny helpless child, which I am.

She was pulling me in the direction that Deza was walking, she was walking with obvious hesitant steps and little "Sorry"s or "excuse me"s to people she even slightly bummed into.

After a short walk, an hour or so of public transport, and trying to navigate the new, kinda confusing surroundings, We found ourselves outside the gates of UA. Our new school!

It was nerve wracking! Being accepted into a important ass hero school and being expected to be the best of the best, especially in Japan!

Deza had already walked inside, I told her that Nyx and I needed a moment to talk. Knowing how we are, she nodded in understanding before she walked into the gates of the school.

I turned to Nyx, previously Nyx had seemed so prepared and ready, but now her lips turned in a slight frown and her eyebrows were knit together. Even though she had been worried, it was obvious she was panicking. More than usual...
Nyx and I had a good relationship. It's not like me and Deza didn't! I mean we're best friends! It's just that Nyx and me related on a more emotional level in these stressful type of situations.

Nyx noticed I was looking at her, she gave me a little smile "Zee, I'm okay..I swear."
I frowned, catching her lie. "Yeah Yeah, but don't worry. You'll be fine! We'll all be fine. After all we both already got anxiety. The worse thing that'll happen is having to do a slide presentation or some shit.
I smirked, my fake confidence in full affect.
I laughed, trying to calm her nerves.
Nyx is crazy as hell when nervous, I mean she always is but like...ya'know. So I always try my best to comfort her. Well most of the time.