" Only the patients with whom we want to share our lives. Ask Maurvi,  bhai always treat all her ailments like that."  He said.

" Shut up !!! By the way, what time  did you two slept? "  Maurvi said changing the topic.

" I didn't sleep at all. "  He said looking at me. Don't change the topic tell us? " Siddharth said.

" Shut up !! Go to your hospital. " Maurvi said with a red face.

He burst out laughing and then hugged her and said bye. She was still blushing. I hugged her too and went to hospital with him.

" So, have lunch with me.... "  He said coming closer to my ear.

" No, what will Raman and Anita think? "

" C'mon yaar !! Tell them "

" No !! "

" I don't care what you do and how you do It. But I will have lunch with you. "

" You can't do that... No one knows about us except, Dr Parth. You can't leave your friends. Have lunch with them, I will have dinner with you. "

" Ok fine!! "  He said.

********

We had a wonderful day at the hospital. The only thing which irritated me was that a patient was trying to flirt with Siddharth. Though he didn't react at all, I was annoyed at the woman and wanted to tell her to get lost. He was mine.

Siddharth shook his head at me. I took a deep breath and went out.

I was already irritated at that lady. I wanted to distract my mind so I went to cafe. Dr Parth saw me there.

"  Hey, what are you doing here? "  He asked.

" Nothing !! That irritating patient... "

" Did someone say something to you? Tell me, I will beat him for you. How dare he behave like that?? "

" I am talking about a woman,  she is flirting with Your friend. " I said and he grinned.

" OH !!!! Don't worry, he can take care of himself. "

" I know, but how can she behave like that. I want to push her away.  Why can't they leave him alone?  "

" Someone is getting possessive over  my best friend. Not bad... " he teased me.

" Oh please, I am not being possessive. But you know what did that Dr Isha did?? "

" No !! He is spending all his time with you. How would I know ?? Tell me. " He said and I told him every thing.

" What?? This is too much. And Sid has never even talked  to her for more than 2 minutes. You know what?? Accept it loud and clear in front of everyone that you love him. That will keep them away from him. "

"  No !! How can I do that?? "

" Then keep getting possessive over him. While girls will keep flirting with him.  Mark your territory, woman !! Don't worry, I am with you. " We were talking when  Siddharth came.

Siddharth's POV

" Hey, what happened?? What are you both doing here?? Why did you come here without informing me. You know the OPD was going on, how can you leave like that?" I said to her.

" We were planning someone's murder. " Parth said.

" What nonsense?? Whose?? "

" That patient, who was flirting with you. And of course Isha's too. That was too much. " Parth said.

" Yeah !! That is why, I want her to come to the party as my date. We will tell Everyone that we are in love with each other. " I said.

"  But... " She started saying something... But Parth did not let her complete.

" No arguments with your seniors, Dr Singh. " Parth said and I nodded. She just rolled her eyes.

" Just send me the pictures she sent to you. We will teach her a lesson. " Parth said.

" What will you do?? "

" Don't worry, I will not misuse them but someone needs to teach her a lesson. "

Three of us had lunch together in my cabin and in the evening we went to Maurvi's place. We had lots of fun at her place and then we she went away to talk to  bhai.

Shruti was feeling sleepy too but I wanted to spend more time with her.
So I persuaded her  to stay for one more hour. She agreed and I got up from my chair and  joined her on the swing and put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

She glared at me but I just kept looking at her with a cute smile.

" Stop, looking at me like that. "

" Why?? I have a right to look at you like that. Do you know how difficult it is to behave normally in front of Anita and Raman? I don't look at you much in the hospital as I am afraid , I would not be able to avert my eyes. We are alone now, so I want to look now. "  I said  and she blushed.

"  You look very pretty when you blush like that. I like it as you blush because of me. " I said and  kissed  her lightly on her cheek.

" Siddharth I don't know why but I am a worried. " She said after a minute or so. 

" About what?? "

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning friends 🥰😍

Here is my today's update, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍