Jimin was told to dress casually as he always does. It was the first time that Yoongi intentionally taking Jimin along with him. Jimin was overwhelmed and nervous because if anything happens on the way then everyone will blame him.

"Jimin?" Jimin lifts his head when he heard his name and saw the prince staring down at him but something was off about him.

He wasn't in his royal clothes, he was wearing more like ...normal clothes which fitted him perfectly.

"Oh, my Lord! I nearly couldn't recognize you!" Yoongi looked down at his outfit before giving a soft smile.

"I usually wear them when I go out, not catching anyone's eyes." Jimin smiled and grabbed the small bag to go with.

"What is that?" Yoongi asks while pointing at the bag which Jimin was carrying.

"Some essential items for myself." Yoongi nods and leads them outside. The guards have already waited in the carriage and Yoongi helps Jimin to get inside first.

"Be careful if anything happens to the palace, inform me first." Yoongi orders the guards and they bows.

"Let's go." He orders the carriage man to start moving. Jimin stared outside as the carriage started to move, excitement was all over his face.

"Excited, aren't we?" Jimin looks back at Yoongi who was sitting across from him.

"I have never been outside of the village side. So, I got excited, my Lord." Yoongi chuckles.

"It's alright. I didn't mean that you shouldn't." Jimin grins and continues to stare outside as they pass the village onto the side.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

The carriage stopped in front of a big gate which made Jimin more curious and he continuously looking back and forth to find an answer.

"What is this place, my Lord?" Yoongi giggles at Jimin's curious state.

"It's the new palace. Father was building this for me now I have to finish this." Jimin blinks a few times.

"Then what will happen to the other palace?" Yoongi smiled softly.

"It will take a lot of time, till then I will stay at the main palace. This will be my escape route." Jimin giggles.

"You can't escape."

"What if I need an escape? Being king won't be easy for me." Jimin quiets down because he knows that Yoongi will be busier after being the king.

"I think you will do great, my Lord." Yoongi stares at Jimin's words, Jimin's smile assures that he was honest about his statement.

"Come here." Jimin obeys and sat beside Yoongi who instantly pulls Jimin towards him.

"Do you believe in me?"Jimin nods as he snuggles into the prince's touch.

"I do."

"Then stay by my side as long as I need you." Jimin leans back to look at the prince but soon leans forward to kiss the prince until they heard a few knocks on the carriage door.

'My lord! We are here! I have already taken the luggage!'

"Alright!" Yoongi answers and gently holds Jimin's hand to lead him outside.

"Let me tour you." Jimin nods with a big smile on his face.

This palace isn't that big as the main one. But for Jimin, it is big. It almost took a year to completely get used to the main palace. Now, he is terrified because if Yoongi decides to make him stay here with him then ...another year will take him to know this place.

"This is still under contraction but I have made one of the chambers ready for me," Yoongi explains while walking ahead but Jimin stops.

"One chamber? Then where should I? ....oh! This open space is for me?!" Jimin chirps when he thought of sleeping under the empty sky.

"What? No, that one chamber is for us." Yoongi replies with a chuckle at the end.

"But. ..my lord...I can't-"

"Jimin, don't act like you never shared a room with me." Jimin blushed because lately, Yoongi falls asleep in Jimin's chamber and they ended up sleeping together. It doesn't bother Yoongi or Jimin because both of them likes that.

"And this is the chamber where will stay for tonight." Yoongi opens the door of the chamber and Jimin's jaw nearly dropped. This chamber is much bigger than the one Yoongi currently has in the main palace.

"Since it's for two of us, I made sure to make it large enough."Jimin gulps.

"Two of us..." Then a thought clouded Jimin's head.

Maybe he means for his and his Queen for later on...

"What are you thinking?"Yoongi tilts his head while staring at Jimin.

"N-nothing! This is a big room." Yoongi smiled.

"Do you like it? "

"Absolutely."

The prince will be the king and the king will need a Queen and then the king and queen live happily ever after...

That's how it should go...not like the king and a low life like me will end up together...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'm sorry for delaying 🙏
Enjoy this!