𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 (𝐴𝑈)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry! Sorry!' Annabeth said nearly tripping over in her heels.

Who wears heels to a concert?

Percy thought. "Fancy seeing you here, Princess? You don't seem like the type of person to show up at one of these concerts." Percy smirked.

"I'm not. I came here with Thalia as her plus one and let's just say that I'm regretting my decision." Annabeth looked behind her with an uneasy expression.

Percy knew what she meant and it made him angry. He knew that loads of strange men turned up to these things, men that would love to get their hands on a girl as gorgeous as Annabeth. It was fucked up on a whole new level. No wonder she was uncomfortable, he would be too if he was in her situation. Sure he'd never had it happen to him being a guy and all, but that didn't mean he didn't care. After all his mother had raised him right.

People always assumed that he was a player because of his looks, but in all honesty, Percy had never even had a girlfriend. He respected women more than any of the guys at Goode, his mother would disown him if he played with some poor girl's heart.

So Percy decided to help her out. "Are you ok? I could take you home if you wanted?"

Annabeth looked back at him surprised, he looked genuinely concerned and Annabeth turned a little pink. "Really, could you? I mean I don't want to ruin your night, I could just wait for Thals."

"Really it's not a problem, besides this band isn't even that good." Percy lied. He loved this band, they were his favourite but right now making Annabeth feel comfortable was more important.

"You aren't drunk right?"

Percy was a little taken aback by the question but it was valid when drinks were being given out everywhere. "No, I don't drink." Percy's memories flashed back to Gabe and the glass beer bottles, when Gabe was put in jail Percy promised himself that he would never drink he didn't want to hurt his mother or anyone else because of it.

"A 'bad boy' who doesn't drink. Who knew?" She said using air quotes, Percy laughed. Annabeth was a little shocked that Percy was helping her out and most of all that he didn't drink. It was almost like he wasn't as tough as everyone thought like he was a completely different person from who he claimed to be.

"I'm not a bad boy now come on, Wise Girl my car's outside."

"I wish you would stop with the nicknames, Seaweed Brain." She glared back though he didn't seem very angry.

"No can do, Princess."

***

"This not a car, you know that right?" Annabeth said staring at Blackjack and then looked up grimaced at Percy with her arms crossed.

"Oops, Did I say car I meant to say motorcycle," He grinned handsomely. "Annabeth say hello to Blackjack."

"You named it?" She snickered.

"Yes, now if you wanna go home you're going to have to say 'Hi, Blackjack don't you think that Percy's super hot.' " He said smirking and running a hand through his raven black hair. She took back what she said about him being nice, he was so annoying. But she couldn't deny that he was hot however there was no way she was going to say it out loud. She'd rather go through the pits of hell.

She doubled over laughing hysterically. "I'd rather walk home, Seaweed Brain." To prove her point she started walking away from him.

She was about halfway across the parking lot when he yelled. "So you're going to walk home in the dark in heels, good luck Princess." Annabeth groaned in frustration, she knew he was right.