#58 cooking disaster

Start from the beginning

My words were followed by an annoyed whine from the blond and the sound of a can being set down in the sink.

"but that was the last oneeeee" whined naruto before I was jumped on from behind and arms as well as legs were wrapped around me "what am I supposed to drink nowww"

"I think you need glasses because we have a whole pack if unopened cokes in the garage" I stated while holding my hand behind my head as an indicator for naruto to hand me the eggs and butter.

"Well I didn't check the garage! And anyways how are we supposed to make the cookies without the jelly?"

"We could just make different cookies or we could go out to buy the jelly" i shrugged and naruto dropped off my back.

"Lets go out! I can buy more ramennnnn" he spoke in a sing song voice and spun around the kitchen.

"Then lets go get changed we both look like who did it and ran"

"Hey i bet i look as amazing as always so speak for yourself!" He mocked a hairflip then groaned "ugh where's neji when you need 'im"

"Oh whatever at least give me my sweatshirt back, i'm not going to the store shirtless"

"Uh yeah i'd hope not! Your mine to see not everyone elses" he huffed and once he took my sweatshirt off he aggressively handed it to me.

I laughed as i put it back on "well no kidding who else do you know of that i'd shower with or give me- OK OK SHHH I GET IT" he interrupted me and held his finger to my mouth.

"Heh thats what i thought, now lets hurry up and go to the store"

He flicked the back of my head then ran up the stairs "fine! I'll grab your wallet!" He yelled from my room.

'How the hell did he get up there so fast'

"Uh ok i'll meet you in the car then!" I yelled back and grabbed the car keys off the table in the livingroom while exiting the house.

After a few minutes the door on the passenger side of the car slammed open and naruto tossed my phone at me "you left this upstairs" he said quickly while slamming the door behind him.

I fumbled to catch my phone then i set it in the cup holder "well someones in a rush huh?"

"Of course i am! I want cookies so floor it to the store!"

"you got my wallet right?"

"Well duh i know i'm stupud but i'm not THAT stupid" he stated while waving my wallet around infront of my face.

"Ok ok i get it i'll go" i chuckled and backed out of my driveway.

"Yeah and be speedy about it!" Naruto pointed at the windsheild with a wide grin on his face.

I shook my head and laughed quietly to myself "yeah you got it queen naruto"

"I'm gonns ignore that comment since you're teaching me how to bake" naruto glared at me then snatched my phone from the cupholder "i'm gonna play some of your music what do you wanna listen to? Also whats your password?"

"Huh? Since when do you do wanna do that?! And i changed my password so its shorter now it's 8730"

"I dunno i'm getting bored of mine" he shrugged while typing my password into my phone.

"Well thats certainly new but hey i'm not complaing"

"....SASUKE WHATS WITH YOUR HOMESCREEN"

"What do you mean...ohhhhh so what i thought you looked cute!"