twenty | love is crazy

I woke up the next morning like always from Julies alarm which she refuses to turn down. Charlie had brought his school stuff yesterday. We all got up got changed and went down into the cafeteria.

Charlie carried my breakfast for me and we sat down. I kissed him on the cheek and started eating. After a bit Scooter came over, "Willow we need to talk." He said. Charlie looked at him, "Dude she's just not into you."

I looked over at Scooter, "Sorry but I'm not gonna talk to you." I replied. "Come on." He said. I stood up, "For the last time you cheated on me we dated for 1 day get over it." I responded picking up my trash with one hand and throwing it away.

I sat back down and the rest of varsity came over, "Just talk to him." One varsity player said. "Oh shut it." Fulton replied. Another varsity player started walking towards me.

I stood up, "I'll kick your ass with one hand if you take another step towards me." I said to him. Dean smirked, "Go Bash Babe!" Fulton and Dean yelled. I grabbed my bag and shoved the one varsity player on my way out.

In The Cafeteria

As Willow walked out the varsity player she shoved said, "I'm never washing this shirt again." Charlie glared at him. "Damn she's hot." One varsity player said. Charlie stood up, "Yeah and whoever dates her is one lucky person." He said. Riley grabbed Charlie by the collar of his shirt, "She'll come running back to us don't you worry." Riley said.

"Nah she's not leaving us she learned about you jerks." Russ replied. Riley let go off Charlie and the varsity team walked away. "Charlie your one lucky guy I mean you get to make out with her whenever you want?" Dean asked.

"I hope she never leaves." Charlie said. "Not what I asked but good to know." Dean replied. The bell rang and everyone got up.

Willows POV

I waited by my locker for Charlie cause if I left early he would go to my locker so we could walk to class together. As I was waiting a few people came up to me, "Hey can we sign your cast?" A boy asked.

"Yeah but right your name small." I replied handing him a marker. He signed his name and walked a way the others signed their names then Charlie came up to me. I walked away with him and we made it to class.

I sat down next to Charlie and class started. Over the period of class I felt people staring at me and sometimes I catch them in the middle of it. Charlie was getting super jealous so I held his hand.

We had to do a test thing because it was Wednesday so I did my test to my full potential then turned it in. Charlie finished his test 15 minutes before class ended. Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff then walked to my locker.

It was a struggle with one hand but I'll get used to it. Charlie went to his locker and I grabbed my second period stuff, Scooter walked over to me. "Can we talk?" He asked. "You ask the same question and the answer will still be the same." I replied closing my locker.

Charlie walked over to me and glared back at Scooter. He put his arm around my shoulders and I looked up at him and pecked him on the lips. We walked into our class then sat down, after that class was lunch.

As I got my lunch Charlie grabbed it out my hand and carried it for me. I sat down and grabbed my lunch from his hands, he then sat down. "Aww you guys are so cute." Connie said. I chucked a grape at her.