2 | first day

Charlie went home an hour after that so I just got everything ready because we had two more days until school officially started. I heard a knock on my dorm door so I got up and walked over there.

I opened the door two see a brown haired boy, "Hello?" I say. "Hi, I'm Rick Riley Captain of Varsity hockey team." He says sticking his hand out. "Willow Jones  Left Wingman of the JV team." I reply shaking his hand.

"So where are you from?" He asks. "What is this an interrogation?" I reply. "Nope just wondering what a pretty girl like you is doing here." He says. "I'm from Phoenix." I reply.

He smirks a bit "There we go see you don't have to be afraid of me." I laugh and ask him "How'd you find my dorm?" "My dad works on the school board." I nod my head and ask him "Do you just wanna come in?"

"You sure I won't be bothering you and your roommate?" He asks. "Well my roommate is not here right now so it's not a problem." I say as he walks in. He sits on my bed and I pull a chair over.

"So you dating anyone?" He asks. "Yep just started today." I reply. "Oh what's his name?" He asks. "Charlie." "Captain duck?" He asks. "Sure if you guys call him that." I reply.

"Oh sweetheart you could do better." He says. "Please don't call me that." I reply. He smirks and says "Anyways um I should get going." I nod my head and sat up, "Well it was nice meeting you." I reply as he opens the door.

"Nice to meet you too." He says walking out. Julie walks in behind him and closes that door, "Who was that dude?" She asks as she sits on her bed. "Rick Riley Captain of the varsity hockey team." I say sitting on my bed too.

She laughed a bit and we just talked about random things. "Me and Charlie are dating." I say. "Wait what!?" She yells. "Shh be quiet!" I say back to her. "I need details." She says sitting back down on my bed.

"Well we were hanging out earlier and he asked me, so do you have your eye on anyone." I ask. "Well there's this one hot varsity player." Julie says. "Ooo" I say mockingly. "Oh shut it Willow."

I laugh a bit, "What's his name?" "Scooter he's the goalie for varsity." She starts blushing a bit. "Have you talked to him?" I ask her. "Yeah." We both laugh and start getting ready for bed.

After we were ready for bed Julie fell asleep so fast. I kept staring at the ceiling because I still couldn't believe I was dating Charlie. I eventually fell asleep.

Julie woke me up the next morning to get ready for our assembly type thing. I didn't get much sleep cause I kept waking up all night. We got dressed and met up with Kenny, Dwayne, Luis and Russ.

We all had dorms here so of course we would be early. We were walking and they were talking about a bunch of random crap, "You know I think this place is running very low on the brother's quotient." Russ says.

"Yeah. Hey I wanna know who this new Coach Orion is, my dad said that if I didn't like him I could come right home." Julie replies. "That's nice my dad said I better stay in on scholarship or he whipped my butt." Russ says. "I heard in the dorm that the guy played for Minnesota north stars and got suspended for punching out his own coach." Luis says.

"You mean the Dallas stars I heard he paced out a fan." Dwayne says, I hit him in the arm a bit. "I heard he was a Buddhist you know like kung fu or Richard Gere." Julie replies.

"Kung Fu or Richard Gere wasn't a Buddhist he was a Trappist monk." Kenny says. "Are you talking about the old kung fu or the further adventures of the new kung fu?" Russ asks.

"Y'all watch to much tv." Dwayne says. "Shoot that's the safest thing to do in my hood." Russ replies. "In my town there's nothing to do besides skateboard, especially where I live." I say. "Hey she speaks!" Russ says.