eight | we're back

I woke up and Julie asks me, "Do you wanna go play street hockey with me and the team?" "Maybe later." I reply. She left the room and I brushed my teeth took a shower and everything.

After a while I went down to where they'd be I saw Coach Bombay and Charlie. "Hey you guys need an extra player?" I yell out. All there heads turn towards me, "Mm depends preppy are you gonna use your varsity talents on us?" Russ says.

"What varsity talents?" I ask. They all looked at me and we start playing, I hit a few people into fences. "Oh now I get it!" I say. I helped Fulton up, "Sorry man." I reply. "Are we cool?" He asks me.

"Yes we are pretty cool man cooler then everyone else." I reply jokingly. He shoves me a bit, "Yes we're fine!" I talked to all of them and we were all chill.

We scored a lot and after that we picked up Bombay and put him in the trash can. We messed around and I looked at the time, "Shit!" I yell. Everyone looks at me, "I'm late for practice Coach is gonna kill me!" I yelled and skated away.

When I made it to the locker room no one was in there so I got changed and went out on the ice. "Where have you been!" Coach yells. "Sorry lost track of time." I reply. "20 laps Jones." I started my laps and Riley went up to me.

"We're having a meeting tomorrow for the revoking of their scholarships you have to come." Riley says to me. I gave him a thumbs up and continued the rest of my laps.

Once I finished my laps I took a drink of water and we started scrimmaging. After practice I went to the locker room got changed and went back to my dorm. Half the team was in there and they all looked at me, "There revoking our scholarships all besides yours." Julie says.

I looked down, "Wait did you know!?" Goldberg asks. "Yes I know! Fucking Riley threatened me okay!" I say to them. "Your a back stabber." Connie says. They all agree, "I can't stop them but I can help you guys." I say.

"Just get a lawyer." I say. "Well thanks Willow all of us just have a lawyer." Goldberg says. "You idiots I'm talking about Bombay!" They all say "Oh."

There was a knock at the door so I opened it slightly, "Hey can I talk to you?" Riley asks. "Um I'm busy." I say trying to close the door. He stops it with his hand, "No your not." He says.

"Well I'm doing something!" I say. "Again no your not." Julie walked up and says, "We're doing our nails so come back later." I close the door and heard Riley walk away. "God you guys gotta win." I say.

"What do you mean?" Julie asks. "You'll hear all about it tomorrow if you guy can get them to not revoke your scholarships." I opened the dorm door and was about to walk out. "Where are you going?" Charlie asks.

"Well now I have to go see what the hell rick Riley wants." I reply closing the door. They all walked out and I walked over to Riley's dorm.
I knocked, "Hey Scooter where's rick?" I ask. Someone touches me on the shoulder, I turn around and it's Riley.

"Jesus don't do that you scared the hell out of me." I saw The Ducks peering around a corner. "So you have to come to the meeting tomorrow." Riley says grabbing my hands. "Don't touch me." I say throwing his hands off me.

He pushed me up against the wall, "Your highly aggressive do you have issues?" I ask him. He looked at me angrily, "Okay shouldn't have asked that." I reply to myself. "Yeah you shouldn't and if they don't get revoked at that game if you help them at all I'll kill you." Riley says.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I say smirking. He fake laughs and walks back inside his dorm, I wiped off my jacket, "Man that guys a douche." I say to the ducks.

"Hey are you alright?" Adam asks. "This happens everyday I'll be fine." I reply. "Everyday?" They all ask. "Well he skipped a day this week so not everyday I mean."