Chapter 27: Orange Island Arc- The Journey Continued

It's been a few days since Ash earned Scyther, He battled Scyther using his Pokemons. Ash is now in Lapras Back on the way to the Next Island, He looks at the Sky in silence and the Ocean around him. Ash could see his Gyarados and Dratini in the Water playing around in delighted

"You okay there, Lapras?" Ash asked patting her Neck make her coo

Ash huffed look at Lucario who mediate in silence, He was bored he admitted. It's been a while since there Challenge or exciting feeling. Ash was to focus on this League then he might go into the Next League to challenge, He likes to challenge and Battling. Speaking of the Challenge, It's been a while since he talks to Lance.

He knows how dangerous it is to get involved with Evil Organization but he has no choice but to get involved. Ash also rarely got summoned by his Father, Lord Arceus into the Original Hall or visit him in the original Hall. He knows he is deep slumbered now while Dialga and Palkia take care of this World.

[Pika!] "There!"

Ash yanked from his thoughts look up in front of saw the Mandarin Island where his Next target gonna go, He smiles and pat Lapras to swim in there. Ash hop down from Lapras and returned her to her Pokeball to rest.

"It looks like a City." Lucario comment

"Yes. Let's go look for the Pokemon Center to rest for the night in here." 

Ash wondered if there was something wrong in this City because every time he walks, a Trainer wants to Battle him. He pities the Trainer who wants to challenge Lucario because they got knocked out in second.

*Growl*

Ash looked down at his stomach in protest to get fed, Speaking of the Food, He hasn't eaten since morning and it was already afternoon. Ash grunted rub his stomach

"Let's go eat first," Ash said with a smile

Pikachu cheered from his shoulder, Ash walks into the Cafe and sit on the Balcony where he can see Ocean View. He ordered a Sandwich and Orange Juice with Pokemon Food for his Pokemons only got halted when he saw the Flyer take it to his Table.

"What is that?" Lucario asked

"A Mystery why the people on this Island want to battle."

"Oh? What it say?"

"Attention, Trainers! Pokemon Lecture and Battle demonstration only Prime aka. Lorelei" Ash read out loud 

Lucario raised his eyebrow, "Lorelei in here?"

"I heard he has House on this Island but I think it's true and Once a week she gonna come to show different Battle techniques." Ash said taking a bite of the Sandwich, "It's been a while since we meet her. You beat her Pokemon, isn't it, Lucario."

"Yes. It was exciting indeed.."

"Just like I thought, it was you guys!" A female voice joined their conversation make them look back

"Lorelei-san! It's been a while!" Ash greets the Woman

"It's been a while, Ash. I heard the Rumour about a Trainer that beat all of the Challenge along with Lucario and Pikachu." She said to give a pat to Pikachu who cooed, "How are you doing?"

"We're doing fine. We're on the way to joining Orange League." Ash said and gestured for her to sit in the empty chair across from him, "How are you doing, Lorelei-san?"

She sits in the chair across from him, "I'm doing fine. You're gonna join Orange League, huh? I have no doubt that you won the League."

Ash chuckled, "No one knows about the future."