Chapter 1: Fate Meeting [✔]

"Speaking" = Pokemon Speaking

'Speaking' = Through Speaking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pocket Monster or "Pokemon" for short: The strange and mysterious lifeforms on this planet. Soaring over heads giving the clouds, and riding the currents under sea, ensuring the mountains majesty and innovating our many lush green forest, well even our cities are deeming with them. And no matter what corner of the world you found yourself, rest assured you will find pokemon there as well. There are as many Dreams as there are Pokemon. There are as many Adventures to be had as there are Pokemon.

XXXXX

-Pallet Town, Kanto Region-

The day dawned crisp and clear. The Town was beautiful and serene, people lived peacefully along with Pokemon. We can see a small house having two floors that is comfy enough for the small family of two who lives in there.

The house is simple, with a living room including a TV and a comfy couch, a kitchen and dining area. .

A woman who is a Single Mother named Delia Ketchum is seen cooking breakfast for her beloved Son who is 5 years old along with her Pokemon Mr Mime.

Ash Ketchum

Speaking of the Devil, A loud padding tiny foot came barreling from the second floor. A boy with raven hair and a white shirt with short black pants came running to the Living room with a big grin.

"Good Morning, Ash.." Delia greeted her Son

"Good Morning, Mama ! Mr Mime!" He greets them back with Enthusiasm. " Today, Can I go to Prof. Oak's laboratory? ! "

Delia chuckled and smiled, "Of course , We will bring lunch."

The boy yipped in joy, he ate the breakfast in a rush and ran towards the door but before he got out he shouted to his Mother as a greeting to leave the home. Then he runs toward Prof. Oak's Laboratory.

Prof. Oak is a famous Professor and Pokemon Researcher, He has a grandson who is named Gary, but for Ash, he really didn't get close to children who are the same age as him because of his social Awkwardness. He prefers to stay with Pokemons.

Everyone might see Ash as an innocent and naive child with his Joy and hyperactive personality, but that is wrong. He is a genius, prodigy. At age 5, Ash already read all of the book about medicine to help the injured pokemons or the legendary pokemons and top of that he has a secret that no one knows except his Mother and Prof. Oak himself.

"Prof. Oak!" Ash shouted as he entered the Laboratory.

A loud crash was heard from the second floor making Ash winched slightly. He looked up and indeed saw a rumpled Prof. Oak, who seemed like he hadn't been sleeping for about 2 days.

"Oh, Ash! Welcome!" Prof. Oak greeted him, "The Pokémon are in the ranch..."

Ash scrunched his nose adorably, "Professor, have you slept lately?"

"Ah, I've been busy with my presentation, you know." Prof. Oak sheepishly scratched the back of his neck

Ash can only shake his head and decides to go to the ranch where the pokemons are. There are various kinds of pokemons in the ranch, wild or not, but no matter what he is loved among the pokemons, It's like he is destined to be with them.

He entered the ranch and indeed saw a bunch of pokemon in there, Ash grinned like a christmas tree. He ran towards the pokemons who immediately brightened upon seeing the boy.