Chapter 14: Kanto Arc- End of Team Rocket

Beautiful Blue Sky...

It's already a few weeks after the Last Gym Battle, Ash was riding Articuno Back into the Vast Blue Sky. He needs to have the Last Gym Badge and that is Earth Badge. The League happened 2 month after this, Ash was on the way to the Viridian City and to go back home to Masara Town/Pallet Town.

Ash knows that lately Lance is busy with taking care of the League with Mr.Goodshow, It's been a while since he met the CEO. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and letting the Breeze past him.

He can feel Mewtwo and Mew flew beside him and Pidgeotto who flew beside him. Their Aura is delighted. Articuno who saw her 'Little Brother' relaxed made her fly slowly and let the Young Man relax.

She respected the Young Man with him who is Innocent and yet not, The other Weather Trio also respected him even though she knows that they are protective with the Young Man who didn't hesitate to save the Pokemon and Human.

They can not but be protective of the Little One because of the innocence he has and his Honesty Mind. It was so pure and honest. He didn't care about the Humans or Pokemon, They saw them as his Family, He even called the Artifact Pokemon, Mewtwo 'Onii-chan'. This of course makes them respect the Boy more.

"We're in Cerulean City, now." Articuno said to him

Ash opened his eyes and patted her cold neck,"Thank you, Nee-san."

"Did you miss Home?" Mewtwo asked

Ash smiled,"You could say that. I'm sure Mama also misses you, Onii-chan."

Mewtwo smiled to the Young Man beside him, It was fortunate for him to have a Family, A Place to call a 'Home', A Lovely Friend and Comrade but sometimes his Past came to him with Team Rocket who was still looking for him.

They finally can see the Viridian City where the Last Gym is. Ash asked Articuno to land in the Forest so they didn't catch much Attention. He hop off from Articuno Back with Mew and Mewtwo who turn into Invisible.

[Pika, Pika, Chu?] "Are we gonna go challenge the Gym Leader?"

"Yes." Ash respond

Ash walks into the Earth Gym but his Aura is screaming to him of 'Danger', He clutched Pikachu in his arm but before he entered he took out his Poke Phone to give Message to Lance, He will not doubt an Warning from his Aura.

He enters the Gym showing an Elegant looking Gym but he can not see anyone because the Gym was Dim therefore he called himself out.

"I came to Challenge the Gym Leader and earned the Earth Badge!" Ash called out

There no responded for a second until a male voice make Ash Aura spike up dial to ten spoke

"Are you a Trainer who wants to challenge me?" The Voice asked

The Light got turned on showing a Male with Suit sitting in the Chair with Persian Cat in his side. Ash can feel a sudden spike in Mewtwo at his Side. He didn't know but for some reason, this Gym is suspicious.

"You are?" He asked walk down from his Throne

"I'm Ash Ketchum." He answered after a few second hestitance, He narrowed his eyes,"And it's rude for you to not introduce yourself."

"Pardon me, I'm Giovanni. Gym Leader of this Gym."

Ash can feel a shiver in his spine and a slight trembling in his hand. This Person is the Boss of Team Rocket and the one which Lance is looking for. He took a deep breath and let Pikachu stand in front of him protectively.