Chapter 10: Kanto Arc- Celadon Gym, Rainbow Badge

It was a Quiet Night in the Pokemon Center where everyone already slept but not for one trainer who sat in the Chair staring outside the Moon in Night Sky. HIs Name Ash, After free Butterfree to let him have his LIfe, Ash continued his Journey to the Saffron City to Challenge the Gym Challenge but Lance needed to go to HQ in who knows where leaving him in front of the Gate of Saffron CIty.

Ash touched his forehead where Lance had kissed him. It was burning where his lip was touching him but for some reason he didn't understand why he had these sensations. He exhaled, shook his head, slapped his cheek with both of his hands startling Pikachu in his Lap.

'No, No! Focus on the Gym Challenge!' He though in determined

[Pika?] "What's wrong?" Pikachu asked tilted his head

Ash scratched his Chin make him purred,"Nothing."

[Pika, Pi, Pika, Chu?] "Have you decided which Pokemon you want to use in Gym?"

Ash sighs in defeat,"I didn't know anything about Psychic Pokemon."

[Pika,pi..] "Mewtwo. Strongest Psychic Pokemon."

"I can't. If I let him into the Field, He destroyed the Gym Leader with one Move."

Pikachu tilted his head in confusion,[Pika,Pi?] "Isn't that good?"

Ash chuckled, stroking Pikachu soft fur,"It's Unfair, Pikachu."

Speaking of the Unfair. He also for some reason can feel the Psychic Power in the City. There is no doubt that the Gym Leader, Sabrina has Psychic Power. He can not send Pikachu to the Field but at least he will try his Best to let Pikachu into the Field and if he can not then i will send Mewtwo into the Field.

On Morning, Ash was staring at the Majestic Building of the Psychic Gym Building in silence with Pikachu who perched on his Shoulder and Lucario by his side only turn around when they sense someone come to them.

"Are you gonna challenge the Gym Leader?" A Man wearing a hat asked in the middle of the Jogging

"Yes. Who are you?" Ash asked

"I'm No one, You may be participating in the Pokemon League but it's best to avoid this Place."

Ash smirked,"Is it because she is Psychic?"

The Man halted jogging in the place looking at Ash,"I can sense you have power. Who are you?"

Ash smirked and lashed out his Aura making the Ground crack under his pressure make the man wide-eyed in surprise.

"I'm Ash Ketchum, A Trainer and Aura Guardian in Training." Ash informed him locked his power again

"Aura Guardian. I heard they are Extinct but it seems I was mistaken."

"So, Who are you?" Ash asked

"I'm Sabrina Father. Do you mind if we talk?" He took off his hat

Ash listened to Sabrina Father's story about what happened to the Gym Leader and honestly it was a Pity but well, he understood why she was obsessed because He also didn't have friends except his Family and he didn't dare to drive them away.

"I see. Let me recap the story. Sabria is so obsessed with her Power and drives everything away until she even turns her own mother into a Doll..."

Sabrina's father nod made Ash sigh and asked after a few seconds,"So, What happened after that? "

"There are 2 girls in her. One who is a Lonely Girl who desperately wants friends and the other one who is a troublemaker Gym Leader. I need you to go into Lavender City and catch Ghost Pokemon."