Chapter 21: Lugia and Legendary Birds

Mewtwo floats next to Lugia, "I will cover with Lugia."

"Hop on. Ash. Ice is my Specialist." Suicune said bend down

Ash hop into Suicune with Mewtwo and Lugia float around him at his Left and Right. He gives a pat to Suicune who runs into the Ocean toward the Ice Island. Ash looks up when Moltres and Zapdos try to attack him only to be held by Pikachu Electric and Mewtwo Dark Pulse make an Explosion.

Articuno also gives the Attack to make Lugia make a Barrier around him in front of Ash to misdirect the Attack to the Frozen Ocean. Lugia made sure that the Weather Trio didn't get closer to Ash but their Attack made the Frozen Ocean split open.

Suicune has no choice but to halt the run back from the Broken Ice and Articuno makes a Frozen Wall in front of them. Ash yelped and fell into the Ground when Suicune lost her Balance fall into the Snow.

[Pika, Chu, Pika?] "Is this it?"

Ash stood up grit his teeth and walked to Suicune touch her neck after she regained her composure back. He cupped her Jaw locked eye with her eyes.

"Can you continue?" Ash whispered to her

Suicune stares at Ash Brown Eye who now looks like Golden Color, She shakes her body, bent down locked eye with Ash with a determined look.

"I'm Legendary Pokemon! I have my Pride Besides, I can be smug to other Pokemons!" Suicune grin

Ash gives a peck to Suicune Forehead Crown and hops on, "Alright then, Let's go!!"

Suicune runs past through the Wall, As expected of the Runner Pokemons. Ash looks at Moltres at his side who blind by Rage makes Ash teared up a bit, this situation is similar to when Mewtwo got controlled by that Monster.

Ash closes his eyes when Suicune enters the Cave in the Ice Island. He opened his eyes when they arrived in front of the Ice Temple, Ash hopped down from Suicune Back to the Temple. He took the Orb after pulling it.

"Let's go!" Ash hop into Suicune back

They want to return but Articuno hits Suicune and makes Ash thrown into the Snow Ground with Suicune who got injured. He returned her back into her Pokeball and gave a wave of Aura of Appreciate and Promise to heal her in the Pokemon Center.

Ash ran away from Moltres who let out of his Fire blindly only see Articuno in front of him. He looks at Zapdos and Moltres and attacks Articuno who falls to the Ground. He looked at the Ribbon at Articuno Legs. He suddenly got hit by Flashback.

"Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos!"

Ash calls the Weather Trio who lay down in the Grass after Battling with the Gym on the way to the Indigo Plateau. They look up at Ash who grins childlike.

"What is it?" Articuno asked to lift her head

"Ta-Da!" Ash showed a Ribbon in his arm, He crouched down in front of the Weather Trio, "Everyone has this Ribbon. This is Proof that you are my Beloved Family, My Beloved Precious People in my Life."

Ash tied the Ribbon Bracelet in their Leg, "Just Like though, Blue is fit for you Articuno, Golden is fit for Moltres and Yellow fit for Zapdos." He shows his own Bracelet, "With these, we're connected."

Is this what he needs to do every time he needs to save the World? Ash thought with blurry eyes of Sadness.

"No! Stop it!" Ash plead to Articuno who got attack heavily

[Pika!] "Over Here!"

Ash runs to the Ice Cliff to follow Pikachu Lead, He runs down in determination hoping to end this Useless Battle. He looks at Lugia who flies beside him.