Evil walks into the House

Start from the beginning

Prakash received a call from unknown number and he was informed about her kidnapping.

He then called Sindhuja.

Prakash: someone kidnapped preethi ma.. You stay safe.. Ramanathan move panna aarambichitan...

Sindhuja: Ennai nenaichi Neenga varutha padadhinga anna.. Until I stay home, no one can come here...

You go and save preethi Akka.. She might be scared..

And bathrama poitu vandhurunga..

-----

Even though she talked big with Prakash. She was scared inside. She was not scared for herself. She was scared for her baby and her husband.

She did not know when did she become a scaredy cat. She was not really scared when she was kept in that police station. She was not really scared when she was hiding in that bathroom. But she was afraid of her state then.

She called the bodyguards and informed to tighten the security around the house.

------

Ramanathan stood in front of Ak's condo and sneered. The goons who came with him, started hitting the bodyguards. There were around 50 goons who came with him.

Ten bodyguards soon fell down to the floor. He walked without any worries towards the entrance.

-----

Prakash was confined to the chair and his hands and legs were tied. He was splashed with cold water on his face.

Prakash: kazhatti vittutu adinga da bastards...

Goon 1: enga task Enna theriyuma unnai inga vechirukradhu dhaan....

Prakash: Ennai dhaane vechirukanum... Avale poga vidunga...

Goon 1: avale anuppitu nee thappichu polam nu paakuriya???

They started hitting him and he started bleeding. Preethi cried in distance.

-----

Sindhuja saw the things happening outside the house with security cam. She locked all the doors. There were no servants at home as she sent them home. She did not want them to get hurt amidst these chaos.

Ramanathan started knocking the door vigorously.

Rn: I know you are hiding there.. You cannot escape anymore..

I'm gonna get you...

She listened to his voice and came running to the bedroom. She saw Ak lying on the bed.

Sk: Idhuku mela Enna pandradhu nu Theriyale.. I don't know what to do...

Thirumba solla chance kedaikuma Theriyale arjuney...

I love you....

And one last time I'm asking you....

I'm in danger... Save me...

She then heard the gunshots on the door and then footsteps inside the house. It was getting louder by each minute..

She then tried to roll him down but he was heavy. She was not able to move him. She cried helplessly..

Rn: naana varama neeya vandha en velaiye mudichitu naan poitte iruppen.. Naana vandha nee un purushan.. Yaarum uyiroda irukka mattinga...

She then wiped her tears and walked out of the room. She saw him standing in the living area. She slowly walked down the stairs and stood before him.

Sindhuja: edhuku vandhe???

Rn: ippo Unaku ellame theriyum nu enaku theriyum... Enaku prachanai ah iruppanga nu therinjavangale naan Vittu vechadhe illa theriyuma...

Like your mamanar, mamiyar... If I see them as my threat, I kill them..

Sk: epdi??? Marainju ninnu.. Thiruttu thanama... Olinju... Oru ponne yemathi...

Rn: oh adhuvum therinjurucha???

Apram Enna sonna?? Dho paaru...

Ippo nera dhaane vandhuruken... Dhairyama nikkuren edhachi pannu paappom..

She sneered...

Rn: Unaku Innum thimiru pogale???

He then called the goon who had Prakash and preethi tied up...

Rn: oru live show kaatren paaru...

She saw prakash being tormented.

Sk: you bastard... Leave them alone..

Rn: Now there is no one who could save you... All I'm asking is your sign on these files..

Nee anniku vandhu MD ah utkandhappo naan perusa react pannale.. Do you know why?? Because naan andha place ku vandhalum adhu temporary le irundhu permanent aaga konjam kaalam aayirukum... But nee na oru sign potta podhum everything will come under my name..

Because nee dhaan sonniye... You can make the legal decisions for your husband nu...

Ur Arjun thinks that he is smarter than me... But I'm always smarter than him.. I got him into that accident.. now I'm going to acquire his wealth without any worry...

She turned her face in disgust.

Rn: so you won't sign... Dai andha mela irukka room ku ponga da...

She panicked..

Sk: stop... Stop... Don't go there... Enaku oru promise pannu... Naan sign panna engale vitruven nu Sollu.. I will sign it...

Rn: vittudren.. I promise you...

She promised on her hands.. She wiped her hand in her clothes after he took his hand away.

She then signed the papers... He got the papers from her hand and laughed.

Rn: nee smart ah iruppe nu nenaichen.. Arjun alavuku illa nee...

You know what.. even though I liked Rathna, I really loved sujata.. She was my only woman.. But indha sothukaga avaleiye vittavan naan.. Enaku threat ah irukka ungale vitruvena??? Never...

He then turned towards the goons.

Rn: Dai... Paavam da indha ponnu... Valikama.. Paathu..

Apram mela poi avanaiyum... Sariya??? Sathama illama seiyanum...

Then a guy came with a knife in his hands. He slowly walked towards her with a smile on his face. She closed her eyes when the guy stood in front of her.

But the expected cut was not received instead she heard a sound. She opened her eyes to see the guy shaking his hand in pain and the knife was in ground. She turned around to look behind her.

Ak was standing behind her with a small whip in his hand...

Arjun: Did you miss me???

*Author's note: hello folks, late update.. So long update.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga... Pidichirundha votes podunga... Comments podunga... Love you all.. Thank you all... Your votes My boost😍😍😍😍😍