Evil walks into the House

Start from the beginning

Satish: hello sindhuja... Do u remember me?? I'm your rumored boyfriend...

Sindhuja: if you don't have anything useful to say.. Just cut the crap and shut the line..

Satish: ouch baby... It hurts... Why don't you talk nicely to me??? Do you know why I was hiding this long..

Sindhuja: guess pannave mudiyaleiye.. Ayyayyoo..

You dumbass.. You were hiding from my AK.

Satish: chi naa baby.. I was waiting for my time.. Now its my time to expose your little rendezvous with your lover. I have all the photograph collections of you and Mr.Ak. I will release it to the press if you don't agree to my condition.

She replied non-chalantly

Sk: what is it?

Satish: lift my ban...

And also

If you wish, you can become my woman as your guy is in vegetative state..

Sk: yes Arjun.. I'm coming.. Enna??? Neenga pesa poringala??

Satish: what??? Is he awake??

His dread was sounding in his voice. She laughed.

Sk: pere sonnadhuke odharudhu... I love a Man.. Puriyudha??? A Man... You are just a spineless creature..

Do what you can and I don't have time for your crap.. Phone eh vei..

She cut the call without giving him any face.

Next morning, their photos were published in the social media pages and  her name was tarnished by 'fans' hired by Sumalatha and Satish.

As their residence was in an high end area, no press was able to enter. So she stayed indoors for the time and worked from home. It became even convenient for her to take care of him and to work simultaneously.

-------

Two weeks passed,

Every project that had Ramanathan's name was rejected by her. The company was running smoothly without any issue.  But Ramanathan, Lingam and Sudhakar were cornered. Their opinions were not taken into accounts.

Lingam retaliated by stopping his manufacturer at the right time of construction and it delayed the work for three days. They were enjoying their victory and rejoicing with her first failure.

But on the third day, a new manufacturer supplied them goods to a much lower price. It turned out to be a win-win situation for Credence. Lingam did not expect this outcome.

-----

Ramanathan: She is becoming our trouble. We need to do something about her. At first, I just thought to leave her alone. But now I can see her becoming our threat. We need to kill her.

Lingam: How are we going to do that??

Sudhakar: avaluku ippo irukka periya strength eh Prakash dhaan.. If we can keep him away..

Ramanathan: I don't want to drag this anymore.. Currently she is staying in her home with Arjun. If we can kill them both, then that will become our day of celebration. But it cant be done easily. We need to have a proper plan.

He then elaborated them his plan and they grinned in response.

Lingam: Rajaram??

Ramanathan: Avan vaarisunga pona sogathule avanum poiruvan konja naal le.. Adhuku apram naama dhaan aala porom...

------

Preethi got down from her car and walking towards the elevator. Few goons pulled her into the car and her face was covered with a cloth. The car left without any trace.