11. ANSWERS

Not long later there was a knock at the door, and Jungkook jumped up to answer it. In walked Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, and an older man. Taehyung stood and bowed respectfully as they entered. The older man stepped forward and walked toward Taehyung.
"Are you Taehyung?" He asked smiling.
"Yes sir." Taehyung answered.
"It's nice to meet you, my son has told me a lot about you. My name is Seyon. It seems we have a lot to discuss." He said motioning to Tae to sit with him on the couch.
"How have you been feeling lately?" He asked Tae.
"Anxious most days, but I'm trying to relax more." Tae answered.
"That is understandable. Does your family know what's been going on with you?" The older man asked.
"My brother found out, but he warned me not to tell my parents." Taehyung replied.

"He is right. Your family has a dark past. We will have to deal with that more if the time comes. As long as right now they don't know, you are safe." Seyon said kindly.
He turned and looked at Jungkook now.
"Namjoon said that you imprinted on Jungkook, is that correct?" He asked Tae.
"Yes." He answered shyly.

"I have to say it's unusual. As far as I know wolves have always imprinted on others like them or humans. A wolf imprinting on a vampire is rare." He said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook walked over and sat near the others.

"Is it bad that he imprinted on me?" Jungkook asks concerned.

"Imprinting is a very strong and intense bond. When a wolf imprints on another wolf often times they share a deep enough connection where they can hear each other's thoughts. It's actually helps the connection to be stronger. However it can effect their emotions if the other is not careful ." He said.
Jungkook and Tae looked at each other nervously.
"Is something like this happening between you two?" He asked Jungkook.
"Something similar. I can't hear his thoughts but I feel all of his emotions no matter where he is." Jungkook replied.
"Does it effect you, when you sense what he is feeling?" Seyon asked.
"Yes, if he is extremely stressed it is hard to ignore." Jungkook admitted.
"And Taehyung can you sense anything from Jungkook?" Seyon asked looking at Taehyung.
"I can't sense his emotions but I sense him being near by. It seems to have a calming effect, and even if I am provoked sensing him either keeps me from shifting or slows it down." Taehyung explains.
"Hmm...very unusual. Wolves usually gravitate more toward their own kind, so you imprinting on Jungkook is very unusual." Seyon said.

"I was there when he went through his first shift, could that be why?" Jungkook asked.
"It's possible but that has not been the case in the past. The person a wolf imprints on is special and they share an instant connection. That connection can't be ignored and the wolf will be drawn to that person on instinct. Namjoon said that when you show Taehyung your eyes while he is in wolf form, he shifts back?" Seyon asked.

"Yes." Jungkook answered.
"Again that is very unique. Something I have not witnessed before, clearly your bond is very different The only issue is if Taehyung's emotions become to heightened or intense, that could become too difficult for Jungkook to handle. It could provoke him as well, which means he could lose control of himself. Jungkook is still a young vampire, so his control is still weak. You have to be very careful, Taehyung. When you are in a situation you have to think not only about yourself but of Jungkook too. You need to learn to keep you emotions balanced the best you can." Seyon said

"I still need some work in that area." Taehyung admitted.
"It's takes discipline and training, but also empathy. The two of you are connected, you need to think as one as a team. You need to work together, train yourself to use this bond as a sheild." Seyon continued.
Jungkook shook his head in agreement as he listened to Seyon's words. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and felt his heart sink. It was his fault that Jungkook had to deal with this. He was the one who imprinted on him and started this whole mess. Jungkook looked toward him and shook his head and smiled, telling him to not feel the way he was. Taehyung tried to listen to him and let the feeling go, but it still lingered.

"Are you sensing something now?" Seyon asked.
Jungkook nodded.
"Taehyung, look at Jungkook. When you are felling these emotions you aren't always together so you can't see what happens to him. It comes on suddenly causing his own emotions to be amplified. He has to put more effort mentally to keep himself stable. When you feel anxious or nervous it will have a negative effect on him. He will struggle to handle not only his own feelings but also all of yours as well. You said when you are together you feel calm, that means Jungkook is keeping you anchored. Focus on a moment maybe one you guys share, and keep it in mind. That will help you stabilize those emotions." Seyon advised.

Taehyung understood.

"You both have many trials ahead, but if you train yourselves to work together your bond can become more than a shield. It can become a powerful tool as well." Seyon said.

He shared some exercises that Taehyung could try to keep his breathing and heart rate steady and calm. He tried his best to share what he knew about shapeshifters and promised to return to explain more. Namjoon assured his father that they would train often to teach Taehyung and Jungkook to manage their gifts. After they finished talking, the others left leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

Taehyung felt exhausted. Taking in all of that was a lot.
"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked concerned.
"Yeah, that was a lot to hear and try to understand. Even though Seyon shared a lot with me, it seems like there are even some things that are a mystery to him as well." Taehyung replied.
"It was a lot, but nothing we can't handle!" Jungkook said confidently sitting next to Taehyung.
"You have a lot of confidence in us, which is the opposite of me!" Taehyung admitted.
" I think if you just tell me what your feeling, it will help you." Jungkook said smiling.
"I wish he could have told me more about my family." Taehyung said sighing.
"Maybe he didn't want to overwhelm you. Like he said it's going to be a difficult situation, something that can't be solved in one afternoon." Jungkook said calmly.
"Yeah. This whole thing is still so crazy! So much has happened in such a short time, it kind of feels like a dream or something." Taehyung said.
"It has been a lot, A LOT." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"You know, I don't think I like you after all!" Taehyung mumbled.

(Messages between Seokjin and Taehyung)
Seokjin: "Tae where are you?"
Taehyung: "At a friend's house, why?"
Seokjin: "Dad is looking for you."
Taehyung: "Why didn't he just call me?"
Seokjin: "I don't know but he wants to see you. Oh, and mom is back too. I think something happened, so you better get home soon."
Taehyung: "Ok I'll leave now."

Taehyung turned to Jungkook.
"I'm sorry, I have to go home. My mom is back and my dad is looking for me." Taehyung said standing to get his things.
"I can go with you." Jungkook offered.
"No I'll be fine! Just listen out for me ok?" Taehyung said smiling.
"I'm pretty sure I wont miss anything, you are pretty good at filling me in on what's going on." Jungkook said jokingly.
Taehyung grabbed the last of his stuff, and headed for the door.
Jungkook followed and held the door open as Taehyung left.
Taehyung stopped and turned.
"Thanks for letting me stay!" He said shyly.
"No problem, you can come back any time!" Jungkook said sweetly waving goodbye.
He watched as Taehyung turned the final corner and was out of sight.
As soon as he closed the door, he smiled.
Taehyung was happy, and Jungkook knew.