BOY WITH LOVE

Morning 5 am -Torronto City, Canada

In the silent streets of the city walked a female dressed in black. She had just completed dealing with the people once she called "family".

She had given them hell lot of chances to redeem themselves but they hadn't appreciated it. Born into the military family, her movements weren't restrained. She had been training since her childhood. Her so called "family" consisted of her late father's brother and his people. She had lost her parents in a war but never lacked in love. Her maternal grandparents had brought her up well.

She collapsed into her bed as soon as she reached her cosy apartment. The constant ringing of her phone failed to wake her up. Person on the other side of the phone sighed as she knew the reason the call went unanswered. The sleeping figure would have felt her heart hurt as she annihilated the last ones her in father's family. Without having any option the other person sent a text

"I have cleaned up the mess Sav"

Contrary to this depressing situation, on the other side of the city, in the house of rose, a young handsome man had just stepped out of the shower. The droplets of water descended down from his neck to his abdominal area, tracing his fine abs. He grinned as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Dressed in three piece formals he left the house not before greeting his little garden of rose.

As the time passed, the sun embraced the whole city with it's warmness. The CEO of Oberoi Group of Insitute, Shivaay Singh Oberoi stood on the highest floor of his office building and had breakfast with the rising sun as his company. Just as he was indulged in his own self, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching.

The sound gradually increased and almost reached near, Shivaay had no time to clean up before he was caught red handed eating fries and junk in the early morning by his assistant, Noah. The atmosphere suddenly turned cold, despite of the early morning rays of the sun.

Shivaay gulped but still tried his best to plead. Noah saw the blue eyes of his friend change colours to his friend's accordance and was captivated by its appearance.

"This is my Rose's favourite. I won't compromise in this. Just let me have it pleaseee"

Shivaay was gifted with the beautiful voice. The soothing texture of his voice had the ability to make the opposite person pour out their soul.

Naturally Noah couldn't stand a chance against his voice but as soon as he heard the word "Rose" he gritted his teeth. Overcoming his prior state of helplessness he grabbed the breakfast and threw it away.

The person whom Shivaay fondly called Rose was a girl named Anika Cole. She had once saved him from a disastrous situation in Miami city in Florida. Noah just didn't know the exact details of what happened but after Shivaay returned from Miami to Los Angeles. He had declared that he was in love and wanted to give home to a girl named "Rose"

Noah had investigated her origins but couldn't realize any materialistic information except that she owned a book cafe in city of Torronto. He had a hunch that she wasn't as simple as she looked hence he had advised his friend from maintaining some distance. He didn't wanted his simple minded friend to indulge in a mess but Shivaay disregarded everything and flew overnight to Torronto to open a branch of his business there.

Noah was taken back by this abrupt decision but he had no choice he had to follow his boss. Upon being question about his absurdity Shivaay had just replied

"I love complications! You have got some problems with that?"

Noah ".."

Business was just a facade. His real intentions was to court his saviour. In his crazy pursuit he had tried to experience Anika's life by inculcating everything she did in her normal daily life.