Chapter- Seventeen

Start from the beginning

RDJ was on the floor near the bookshelf, probably trying to have a bite of knowledge..hehe~. Oh Lord! This isn't how I want to start my day. Alonzo was asleep on his bed while RDJ didn't even bother to look at me. I think he has left his will to live and wants me to die along. Alright, I'll just go inside, pick him up and run. Do I knock? Last time when I dared to pay a visit in here, It didn't end quite well.

I sighed and stepped in on my tipy toes. Everything's alright. I am having flashbacks of that three A.M. feast I used to have at night. I stepped in closer and Rabbit Downey Jr. began hopping around!

Slow down baby, I'm here to rescue you. He didn't act this way with Kai. Here is some real betrayal skills he's developing. He ran across the room as if trying to play. Bunny let's go back, this isn't a safe place to play. He sat down quietly after waltzing around for at least a minute. Thank goodness. I sighed and advanced towards it, holding him up in my arms.

"Finally." I mumbled breathing in peacefully. I'm sure Kai would have left the door open like he did. I stood up, stroking Rabbit Downey Jr. in my arms with his fast breathing. Casting a look around, I found Alonzo still asleep with blanket revealing a little bit of his messy hairs and forehead.

Alright, enough inspection, I'll leave. I was almost out when something really sharp went piercing inside the bottom of my leg and I trembled down, falling with a thud and a cry in immense pain.

What was that!

I woke up nearly everyone in the house while my foot felt an uneven pain growing. It's so sharp as if some kind of dagger pierced inside my leg. It hurts..

Alonzo woke up hurriedly because of my cry and looked around, finding me on the ground while RDJ kept sniffing me. I was on brim of crying because of the pain.

"What are you-" He voiced but instantly rushed out of his bed towards me. He observed my leg and pulled out something that made a tear roll down my cheek. There was a piece of glass in his hand, covered in blood that was mine, of course. God! it hurts even more now.

He lifted me up in his arms, taking me towards his bed and placed me on it. Never again in my life I'll walk without flip flops. It could have been Rabbit Downey Jr. getting hurt, and this is burning like fire for sure.
I found blood dripping down the cut on his hand. His breathe almost left his body at this sight while I tried to get a better view of my cut.

He stood up and hurriedly took out a box from the shelf. Sight of him made it feel like he's more scared than me about the blood coming out, his face, furious yet troubled. I kept staring at him, forgetting about my pain for few moments. His fingers were trembling that was so bizarre and unlike him. His body grew sweaty as if going through an unbearable situation. He wiped the blood around and on my cut, making me shiver as he went over the wound.

"It's okay, just a little bit more.." he affirmed with his hand still shivering, trying to be as gentle as possible.

"Isn't this normal for you?" I asked out of his situation. He flashed a look at me but escaped my eyes soon, continuing, he spoke,

"Seriously? Hurting you is normal for me? "

"No- I mean, blood and bruises. Aren't these normal for you? But still you're shivering." I paused, few last words almost making their way out as whisper. There wasn't a word, just a frown that appeared on his face. I didn't expect any answer after that but he replied,