THE FORBIDDEN ROOM

Start from the beginning

"You piece of shit, how dare you to sneak into my room and dumped my closet with trash. You spoiled all my favourite clothes. They all smells like shit now. I'm gonna make you pay for your horrible prank", yelled Iris while punching him in his stomach.

All of us were looking at their cute fight while chuckling when we heard a loud laugh behind us and turned around to see Ales laughing. Everyone stared at him with shock including Iris&Lucas.

" Oh my god, did he just laughed right now.... Stephen pinch me", said Enzo still trying to recover from the shock.

"Yessss he did", Stephen pinched Enzo hardly making him cry in pain.

" I think miracles do happen sometimes", Nick mumbled in a low voice.

"Stop the act and finish your breakfast NOW!!!", Ales said in a harsh cold tone.

With that everyone started settling on their places and started eating pancakes. Even while eating there was an eye to eye war going on between Me&Enzo, Jason&Stephen.

LUCAS POV:

After everyone completed their breakfast, Ales told our step-brothers to go back to their rooms while he asked us to come to his office to discuss house rules.

We followed him to his office and settled ourselves on the sofa while he started reading out the rules...

#Rule1: Respect the elders and family members.

#Rule2: No lying & cussing

#Rule3: You can drink at parties but to the limit & No drugs

#Rule4: No fights & curfew at 10pm

#Rule5: Inform Nick/Ales while going out for security measures.

#Rule6: High GPA & Iris No Dating

#Rule7: Never enter " The Forbidden Room" and the basement downstairs without permission.

"These rules apply for now but we'll change them according to your behaviour. Do you have any doubts?", he asked us.

" Nooo", everyone replied in Unison.

"Good you'll be attending 'The Brandon University' from day after tomorrow with your siblings and Jason you'll be attending the office with me & Nicolas. By the way your Aunt Lizzie will be coming here to stay with us for few days. I want you all to stay in your best behaviour", Said Ales looking at us and expecting our answer.

We looked at each other and nodded yes.

" That's good everyone can leave the room except Iris", he said.

Iris frowned a bit but settled down quickly and then she nodded at us before we left the room tensing a bit.

THIRD PERSON  POV:

After everyone left the room Iris looked at Ales with confusion.

Iris: Did I do something wrong sir?

(Suddenly Ales hugged Iris warmly sending her shivers. At first she hesitated but then she felt relaxed and wrapped her arms around him)

Alex: I'm sorry Piccolo, I couldn't protect you. But I promise I'll never leave you again and love you wholeheartedly. Please give me a chance to rectify my sins.

(They broke the hug and Iris saw Ales crying making her cry emotional tears)

Iris: It's ok sir, please don't cry.