XXV. Memories and Humor

Start bij het begin

"I know that he was starting to like Professor Johann Jardine. Uh . . that's why I set him free."

"Professor Jardine? The new DADA teacher?" Ginny asked and I only nodded.

"Oh. If you say so." Lavender reacted.

"Alright. Just drop the topic. You know what, we went to Neville's house yesterday -" Pansy said while giggling but Gin cut her.

"-and to our surprise, they were already married!" Ginny screamed.

"What?!"

"Yes 'Mione! Luna explained that it was very fast, Neville proposed to her the night before and they already married the day after!" Lavender explained.

"They didn't even handle to invite us." Pansy uttered.

"Uh. It's very sad, I didn't come with you." I said, but ofcourse I'm not regretting it.

"It was alright. You need to save your company. By the way, did you find a solution 'bout your problem?" Gin asked.

"Nope. I'll tell you the whole story. That night after I broke up with Oliver, Mom called me. She told me about our company problem and how to save it. She told me that a clothing line named M Line rose two years ago that rivals our company and the only solution that can save our company is for me to. ."

"to?" they all uttered as if they were begging to know what will I say.

"to marry the son of the owners of M line."

"You said that you didn't find a solution . . that means you are . . ." Pansy muttered slowly and they're eyes began to widen.

"ENGAGED!" they all shouted and I only nodded biting my lip.

"Where?"

"When?"

"With whom?" They all shouted in disbelief.

"Ugh, in an Italian Restaurant, last night and with . . ." I said but my mom entered and cut me.

"Hey girls." my mom greeted ang obviously, the ladies beside me were very disappointed.

"Hermione did you see the Daily Prophet?" mom asked while holding the newspaper.

"Not yet mom. Why?" I answered and curiosity was now filling up my mind.

"See for yourself." Mom uttered, smirking and eagerly went inside my office. I unfolded the newspaper and the front page surprised me.

The Princess fell for the Prince

(by: Rita Skeeter)

The bookworm, Hermione Granger, was seen in a muggle restaurant last night with the badboy, Draco Malfoy.

As we all remember, the pair was getting closer after the war. They were partners, being headboy and girl in their final year at Hogwarts until the heart throb went out of sight.

Based on a statement from a person wishing not to be named, Draco Malfoy was known in the muggle world as the most eligible bachelor.

After two years of waiting, will the Gryffindor Princess end up with the Slytherin Prince?

I don't know what to say.

"Hermione! Hey!" Ginny said, snapping her fingers that woke me up to my senses.

"Give me that!" Pansy screamed, giggling, and took the newspaper from my hands. Ginny and Lavender sat beside her for them to read the front page. As they read line by line, I can see their eyes widen, their jaws dropping, and the shock on their faces.