Chapter 59: My physics teacher

Start from the beginning

"So what do you think we have in between?" He moved his head closer to mine such that his lips were just an inch away from mine , he eyes fell down from my eyes towards my lips , i quickly placed my hand over his mouth and backed away.

He brushed my hand away and laughed..

"Just now , did you think i was going to kiss you?" He laughed

"What? No!" Great now i was embarrassed

"Yes you did." He continued to laugh

"Anyways, when do i come to study?" I asked changing the topic.

"After university would be fine."

"Ok , thanks."

We parted our ways and returned to our respective classes ..

Jungkook was changing, not that i am complaining but what made him change his mind , why is he acting like this all of a sudden..

-

After my classes finished , i called my brother and told him that i ll be staying late to study..

If i had told him the truth that i would be going to Jungkook's house to study , he wont allow me .

I  am sorry oppa but right now I really really need him.

I called the cab and made my way towards his apartment.

Taking in a deep breath i rang his bell..

Why am i so nervous...

I rang the bell again but there was no response..

"Hasn't he reached home yet? But his classes always end before mine , he should have been home till now unless he stopped by somewhere else— dont tell me what if this was all a prank and he really doesnt plan to teach —."

"Who is it?"  I heard his voice

Brain: you think too much..

"Its me y/n!" I said as he opened the door.

"Hey! I have been standing here for a while now , what took you so lo—." My eyes widened as i saw him standing in just his bathrobe , his hair were still wet and water droplets slid down his hair taking the route of his neck and then finally disappearing in his robe.

"Exactly this is why it took me so long , i was showering."

"Oh" was all i could say as my cheeks started to heat up.

"Well come in." He motioned me to come in

"No its ok , you can change and then i will come in." I answered diverting my gaze

"Oh come in already." He pulled me inside and shut the door.

"What is wrong with you ?" He started to observe my expression as he placed one of his hand on the wall beside me almost caging me in between..

"Why are you blushing?" He asked

"Oh God seriously y/n?" He placed his other hand on the wall too now completely caging me within him.

"Am i making you blush?" He raised his eyebrow , the intoxicating scent of his aftershave invading my senses.

"Jungkook, get away you are too close." I finally gave up on this close proximity game , it was out of my league , Anymore and i might not be able to take it .

"Go change , i am waiting here."

"Give me 5 mins." He left as i finally exhaled the breath that i had been holding for too long.

After 5 minutes he returned and asked me took me to his room.

His study table had one chair so he bought another one from his dining table and asked me to sit on it.

"Ok lets start." 

"What topics do you not understand?" He asked

I opened the book and started to mark the chapters one by one..

"Oh God y/n , arent there too many of them?" His eyes were practically bulging out.

"You know i am not good at it ."

"Ok ok lets start from this one , after i am done explaining you , i will give you some questions to solve and then check it later. Alright?"

"Yup!"

-
2 hours later

"So did you solve them?"

"Here." I handed him my notebook

"1st question wrong." He marked it wrong

"But why? I did just how you told me to." I whined

"You dont use this formula here , use this one , see let me do it ."

He quickly took the pen and solved it ..

Woah ! Thats so cool!

"It took me sooo long and you did it so quickly."

"Its because you are stuuuuuupiddd." He poked my forehead

"Hey dont call me stupid , check other ones , i am sure i did them well."

"Alright lets see." He continued to check the rest of them too with a disappointed look on his face.

"What?"

"You got all 5 of them wrong y/n." He sighed

"Its ok , i ll learn,  we have the entire week."

"Hey! I have exam next week too , i have to study too."

"Its ok if you dont want to teach me , i ll just go find someone else." I started to get up

"Hey!" He held my hand "i never said i wont teach you , sit."

I smiled secretly as i sat back down and made a sulking face.

"Dont make that face , i know you are putting up an act , you always acted this way back in school, i am aware of your every act y/n." He displayed a sly smile..

"Yea yea now you know so please teach me."

"Aright alright ,I ll explain again."

Soooo guys what do you think?
The chemistry is developing between them 🥳
Also i know i have been updating slow but as you all know i am in my final year so i am kinda very busy with exams , tests , research work and all..
My schedule is pretty hectic  with back to back classes too..
But dont worry , i ll always update for you guys ,  i ll try to update every week..
thanks for all the love and support
Shabiha ♥️♥️
Dont forget to vote and comment