51.

Hey bubsss!! Just a little "warning" I guess to keep in mind that in this chapter y/n kinda just puts her issues with draco aside for a little, though she hasn't forgotten so don't worry‼️

The song of the chapter should be listened to in the second part of it (so after that line thingy)

I hear a symphony - Cody Fry

This is the one song that I am BEGGINGGG you to listen to while reading the chapter because I swear it fits so freaking well‼️‼️

Anywaysss, enjoy!!

My wrist continued to hurt, until a few hours later I decided I was done with the pain. Once I had made it up to the hospital wing, it only took Madame Pompfrey a few minutes to mend the bones back to place, and wrap a bandage around it just in case.

It wasn't until I was heading back to the dormitories that I noticed a slight heaviness in my robes, more than usual at least. My jaw drops slightly as I remember I had taken Draco's wand from when it fell earlier.

Though the sense of power that I had just felt at the realization was wonderful, I knew I had to return it to him, and tonight.

A sudden urge to get back to the dormitories quickly takes over me, as I start jogging down the now empty corridors, towards the dungeons.

It only takes about two minutes before I arrive at the common room entrance, out of breath, and probably looking a mess, though that didn't stop me from quickly walking over to the boys' dorm.

I knock at Draco, Blaise, and Goyle's dorm room door, after taking a moment to catch my breath. I hear footsteps approaching towards the door, before Blaise opens it, a confused expression upon his face.

"Oh hi-" I smile, still panting as I try to catch my breath. "Do you happen to know where Draco is?" I ask, my eyes glancing around the room trying to find him, though all I see is Goyle in boxers covered with hearts. And only boxers.

My eyes shut harshly at the sight, trying my absolute hardest to get the picture of him out of my mind. A singular laugh leaves Blaise before he steps forward towards me and closes the door behind him.

"A beautiful sight, am I right?" Blaise teases, as I finally open my eyes again.

"Absolutely not." I fake gag, very much wanting to change the subject.

Blaise quietly laughs for a moment before answering the question I had asked him before I saw... that. "I reckon he's out at the quidditch field though I couldn't be sure. Any reason you're asking for loverboy?"

A humorous huff leaves my lips at the nickname before I grab the wand out of my pocket. "I picked this up after earlier's incident."

"Oooh, the ferret's-" He pauses, acting as if an idea had just lit up inside his head. "Wand.." He winks suggestively, glancing down at the wand in my hand.

"You're disgusting Zabini." I laugh, shaking my head slowly. "You realize if Draco knew you were saying any of this about him, you'd be dead, right?" I quirk an eyebrow.

He shrugs, seeming to have no care about what I just said, though Blaise never seemed to give much care for anything. "Anyways, want me to give it to him once he gets back?"

"Yeah su-" I pause, furrowing my brows slightly with confusion as I think about it. "Actually- I think I'll go give it to him... personally."

Blaise nods his head slowly, accepting what I said though also showing how confused he was about what I had just said. "Just make sure not to do anything too naughty, Y/n," He winks, as I begin to walk away.