🌞Chapter 5🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. I hadn't picked up on that at all. Was that because I was obtuse or because Mew was good at hiding it?

"I like your face, Mister Gulf. I wonder what it would look like in the throes of passion."

Mew brought his lips close to my ear, pressing me into the bed. His deep voice flowed over me. I felt his teeth on my earlobe and a cold shudder ran through my body.

"How dare you---no! Stop!"

I tried to run away from him, but he held me so securely I could barely move. I am not a small man, and I considered myself to be fairly strong, but he overpowered me completely. I felt something slimy trail over my earlobe and gritted my teeth in disgust.

"Nngh!"

I heard the wet slap of his tongue right next to my ear. I never touched that part of my body except when I was cleaning my ears. To feel his tongue crawling over it now filled me with sensation unlike any I'd ever felt before. I balled the sheets up in my fists and my entire body tensed.

I could feel waves of excitement rolling through me. An uncontrollable passion was coursing through my body.

"You have sensitive ears."

I couldn't even respond to Mew's taunting. It was all I could do to keep myself from crying out.

"There's no shame in being easy to excite. That just makes you more entertaining."

I had made a mistake in pleasing Mew. I hated it, but everytime I felt his breath against my earlobe, I shivered. My body was no longer obeying me.

My heart pounded wildly, reverberating in my ears.

"You're so cute, Gulf."

I wanted to growl 'don't call me that' at the familiar way he said my name, but all I could do was bite my lips tightly shut.

"Ah! Wh---what are you---?"

I was so focused on the sensations in my ears that I hadn't noticed Mew pulling my shirt free of my belt. He slid his hand underneath it. It slid over the skin of my sides, then slid across my chest to stop just about my heart. It was as if Mew were checking the speed of my pulse.

"Did you know that men's nipples are sensitive too?" Mew asked in a conspirational whisper as he lightly pinched one between his thumb and forefinger.

A prickling sensation shot through my body as he touched that part of me that I had been oblivious to for so long, and my shoulders shook.

"See? They're getting hard."

I gasped. He rolled his finger over the nipple and I clutched at Mew's shoulders with weak hands.

"No---no, stop!"

I didn't even have time to consider how pathetic my begging was. I couldn't stay still under the tickling waves that bubbled up inside me. My feet slipped across the sheets.

"Stop? But then we can't go further."

Mew nudged my thighs apart with his leg and pressed against me.

My secret was exposed. My cheeks burned.

In fact, when Mew had been rolling his tongue so persistently around inside my mouth, I knew I was going to get in trouble. That was why I tried so hard to get away from him.

"Your body likes me, at least."

He smirked and a burst of air caressed my earlobe.

"Nngh."

He sealed my lips with his own, his tongue rolling around my mouth as he stroked my nipples. It was hard to breath, but it was even harder to feel bear the excited ache in the places where Mew touched me.

What was I thinking?

"Gulf, your tongue---" Mew pulled his lips away slightly, whispering for me to let my tongue out to play.

Mew's kiss felt like floating in warm water. My entire body felt relaxed. I stuck my tongue out mindlessly.

"Nngh---ah."

The kisses I had before were nothing compared to this. An obscene, syrupy sensation began to rise in me, making me think these crazy things.

I felt so hot---it was too much. I panted and unconsciously reached to loosen the knot in my tie. My shirt was in disarray, but my tie was still tight.

"Is it hard for you?"

Mew's large hand covered my own. I couldn't stop him from removing my tie and just gazed up into his face. He slipped my tie free of my collar and then began unbuttoning my shirt. A gasp escaped me at the sudden sense of freedom.

Dominating my powerless body, Mew stripped me of my shirt and jacket. Each time it felt as if my mind was returning to reality, his lips came over my own, stealing my reason with a deep kiss. I couldn't think anymore.

"You're all red now. Is it because I was playing with you?"

Mew dragged his tongue along my collarbone, leaving a slow kiss behind as he moved toward my chest. He pressed his lips against my left nipple, the one he had been rubbing and pinching, and laughed gently against it.

"Mm!"

The wet, gentle sensation made my back arch. It was nothing like when he had touched me with his hard fingertips. The gentle caress was elusive, sending tiny shivers through my body.

"I've never had a virgin before, but these pure reactions of yours are making me regret that," Mew whispered, one hand reaching deftly down to remove my belt and open the fly of my pants. He trailed his fingers over my underwear, confirming my reaction.

"Angh!"

The feeling of his fingers through the cloth was teasing. I ignored the voice in a corner of my mind that whispered that this was wrong and lifted my hips to press myself against his hand.

"Hm? You want more?"

My sluggish eyes caught the corners of Mew's mouth curling into a smile. I looked away and closed my eyes, meaning to deny it, but my fingers still clawed at the sheets.

I wanted something more, something solid. I was frantic from being teased like this. Heat suffused my body, but I couldn't sacrifice myself enough to beg Mew for that yet.

"You're so stubborn, Gulf. Has anyone ever told you that? Lucky for you. I like persuading people."

Clinging tightly to the sheets, my body shaking. I heard Mew utter a sound of surprise. Holding my ankles, he pulled of my pants, which had only been pushed out of the way. He lowered his body between my parted legs so I couldn't close them again and began to stroke my inner thigh.

"That's amazing. I can feel you twitching even through your underwear."

"No---stop, you're---nngh!"

Mew was resting his hand over me, feeling the shape of me through the cloth. He slowly tensed his hand, squeezing me---then released me. The constant shift between tension and freedom made my knees begin to naturally tighten around Mew's body.

"I was right---you look nice when you're excited, Gulf," Mew's hot breath caressed my dry lips.

"Nngh!"

The kiss was meant to keep back any words of resistance I might have.

I realized that in the same instant that Mew pulled my underwear off and touched me directly. My mouth was covered, so I couldn't cry. All I could do was tremble.

TBC