🌞Chapter 6🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

My shaft was enveloped, and as it quivered, I heard a soft, wet sound. Mew's long fingers wrapped around me and drew forth my growing pleasure with obscene movements of his hand. The thought alone made my gasping breaths more passionate.

"You're all wet."

Without ever stopping the obscene motions of his hand, Mew peeled his lips from my own and gazed into my eyes with a slight smile.

Mew held the proof in his hand, so I couldn't deny it.

"Ah! Nngh! W-What are you doing?!"

"Don't move. Just relax and don't think about anything."

I thought I felt him touching me in a completely unexpected place, and the next moment I felt a finger inside my body. My body jerked up in surprise, pushing his finger in snugly from its shallow position and digging the back of my head into the sheets.

"Mmf---it's so---"

I felt something unpleasant stick in the back of my throat. I couldn't cry out, and I was afraid of thrashing my limps. I squeezed my eyes shut, my body tense.

"It doesn't hurt, does it? I'll help you get used to it. It'll get so good you're going to scream."

I knew that was impossible. This uncomfortable pain could never felt good. There ware many things I wanted to say, but my breathing was rough and couldn't form a single word.

"Here, try focusing on this instead."

"Ah!"

As the finger of his right hand plunged into my body, he wrapped his left hand around my shaft. His wet fingers crawled over my skin, as if spreading the fluid over my entire body. When he did that to me, I could no longer tell if what I was feeling was pain or pleasure. The two melted together in confusion. I shook my head back and forth, sending the tears that had gathered at the corners of my eyes trailing down my cheeks. I felt Mew lick the tears from my face and fluttered my tightly shut eyelids.

He looked up at me, his eyes cloaked with lust. He gazed at me, a harshly seductive expression on his face.

"It feels looser now, right? I'm going to put in another finger."

"You're going to wh---ah!"

He didn't give me any time to respond as he thrust another finger in beside the one that was already shoved into my body. This time it felt more painful than uncomfortable.

"Ow! Stop!"

There was no time to appeal to his pity. With each passing moment, more tears fell from my eyes.

"Ah---nngh. Don't---don't move."

He wasn't moving much, but the slight jerking of his fingers, as if they were exploring my body, sent cold shudders through me.

I twisted my body away, desperate, wanting to flee, but Mew held my lower body firmly, and I stopped without much resistance.

"Ah!"

His fingers hit a strange spot inside my body, sending a sharp sensation up my spine.

My entire body trembled.

"Did you like that?"

"Ah! Nngh!!"

He thrust his finger against the same spot once again and my vision clouded. I didn't think that would felt good, but I could feel the wet excitement between my thighs.

"You're so wet."

Mew's wet hand slid up and down my warming shaft as his whispered low in my ear. Trying to breathe normally, I clung to the sheets with both hands, my body tense, and he pinned me to the bed.